Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Mr. Nice! posted:

yeah you can get that pretty easy on okc. that's where all the polyamorous/swinger types flock to it seems. plenty of dirty hipsters, too. pof is like the single mom shopping mall, though. with either, the odds are good, but the goods are odd.

I've been out of the dating world for so long, I had to look up what pof stood for. what's its deal, why is it full of single moms?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

its poo poo

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
my opinion really changed about woman in their young-mid 20-somethings. i used to take for granted they'd all be too stupid/immature much like i was looking back, but i've definitely met some that surprised me when i found out their age just because the way they acted seemed way beyond that. anyway i'll go low as 24. maybe 23 and that's my absolute minimum

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

my opinion really changed about woman in their young-mid 20-somethings. i used to take for granted they'd all be too stupid/immature much like i was looking back, but i've definitely met some that surprised me when i found out their age just because the way they acted seemed way beyond that. anyway i'll go low as 24. maybe 23 and that's my absolute minimum

same but 18

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

PuTTY riot posted:

same but 18

Apocadall
Mar 25, 2010

Aren't you the guitarist for the feed dogs?

PuTTY riot posted:

same but 18

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
u guys digest me

edit: i mean u guys disgust me lol

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

u guys digest me

:wink:

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
at 18 they barely look like sexy woman or not at all and probably don't care much for intimacy

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

probably don't care much for intimacy

good

Ericadia
Oct 31, 2007

Not A Unicorn
yosposters bagging 18yo qts left and right

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
did someone say okstupid yet

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

did anybody link okrobot yet

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
ok glass... show me all the 18 year olds within a 5 mile radius

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Bloody posted:

did anybody link okrobot yet

no what is that

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

http://www.alexkindle.com/Home/okRobot2

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
there are freshmen on my campus that literally look like 12 year olds

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

:smugmrgw:

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

computer parts posted:

there are freshmen on my campus that literally look like 12 year olds

why are you hanging out in highschools?

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

BeOSPOS posted:

why are you hanging out in highschools?

it's a major public university

although i guess content wise that's basically a high school these days

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

computer parts posted:

it's a major public university

although i guess content wise that's basically a high school these days

yea, I work in a university too and it's the same thing

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
has anyone said OP cupid yet

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
no

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
glad my post was copy/paste worthy.

that pof poo poo worked, tho

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

computer parts posted:

tbf that's literally the vegan mantra

What? No it's not.

There are many reasons to be vegan, but a good reason is that they view using products produced by animals as exploitation. I don't really agree with this but it's certainly a reasonable position to hold.

Also I didn't find out about egg fertilization until like a year ago. Still think it's weird

DONT THREAD ON ME fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Sep 6, 2014

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

Also I didn't find out about egg fertilization until like a year ago. Still think it's weird

I'm glad you paid attention in your fourth grade sex ed class. how's junior high treating you?

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

The Management posted:

at a party one time a very inebriated girl was talking about why she doesn't eat eggs. it was because she believes it's wrong to kill the baby chicks that would hatch from them.

I just let it go, man. it still haunts me

lol

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

u guys digest me

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

at 18 they barely look like sexy woman or not at all and probably don't care much for intimacy

:biotruths:

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

hmmmmmmm

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

:staredog:

suffix
Jul 27, 2013

Wheeee!

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

it's just like with plants

you put them in dirt and cover them with fertilizer, and then they hatch like little bird seeds

Ericadia
Oct 31, 2007

Not A Unicorn

suffix posted:

it's just like with plants

you put them in dirt and cover them with fertilizer, and then they hatch like little bird seeds

plants and trees are jizzing into the air like all the time and it gets everywhere

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Ericadia posted:

plants and trees are jizzing into the air like all the time and it gets everywhere

suffix
Jul 27, 2013

Wheeee!

Ericadia posted:

a tree jizzed up my nose and made me cry

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

lol

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

why do all the girls dress so slutty???

what is the point you are here to learn!

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

PuTTY riot posted:

same but 18

same but 30

if only because the womenfolk get horny as gently caress in they 30s :q:

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

The Management posted:

I'm glad you paid attention in your fourth grade sex ed class. how's junior high treating you?

i was homeschooled. some subjects do not work very well when ur mom is ur teacher. hth.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
i grew up next to a big fish hatchery so i knew all about how fish spawning works which i guess is similar, but i think i just assumed that chicken eggs dont hatch because we just refrigerate them right away or something.

i mean when you look at an egg it's this big hard shelled thing it's really hard to imagine how a male rooster can just sperm all over it and then suddenly the egg can make a chicken.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CISADMIN PRIVILEGE
Aug 15, 2004

optimized multichannel
campaigns to drive
demand and increase
brand engagement
across web, mobile,
and social touchpoints,
bitch!
:yaycloud::smithcloud:

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

i was homeschooled. some subjects do not work very well when ur mom is ur teacher. hth.

i just listened to an interview with jay baker he had to tell his mom (tammy faye baker) he had crabs when he was like 13 or something.

• Locked thread