Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CaptainCaveman
Apr 16, 2005

Always searching for North.

PoshAlligator posted:

Continuing some of the Six chat from the end of the last thread I just finished watching my second Six TV story (I've heard quite a few audios, though). The first was Revelation of the Daleks which straddled the line between great and terrible. This time it was The Mysterious Planet, and I really enjoyed it. I like Six, I liked the classic Holmes writing (the bit about the books, yes, great), and even Sabalom Glitz and the other guy.

I hope all of the Trial of the Time Lord box set is like this. (It won't be like this).

Huh. Going from the audios to the TV episodes for Six must be interesting, since I think that Big Finish had a much better idea of how to use him than the TV writers did. (In fairness, Big Finish had the advantage of having seen what didn't work on TV.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainCaveman
Apr 16, 2005

Always searching for North.

Burkion posted:

Why do *SO MANY* different robots care so much about Paradise?

We have both the Clockworks from the future and these bucket heads from the past.

Why?

Because it appears to be part of this season's arc and we'll hopefully find out by the finale. It's not something that was explained previously if that's what you were hoping for. Maybe the Doctor dropped a Bruce Springsteen CD at some point in the past when he also accidentally gave somebody the idea to build robots.

• Locked thread