Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Fibby Boy posted:

Is there a way to stop the _____ HAS GOTTEN A MOUNT FROM THE BOX pop up on xbone? It's gotten old.

When I first started playing recently this used to drive me nuts, but now I don't pay attention. And in a way I like it because I get to see the names people come up with (I saw MOONDICK today, caps and all). :)

If anyone was doing Throne of Idris on Xbone today, you may have gotten to see me (a hunter) and some trickster-rogue nearly have a heart attack trying to kill the boss/a sea of adds after everyone else died. But we did it!

Kimmalah fucked around with this message at 07:52 on May 2, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Wolpertinger posted:

For a moment I was really confused since Throne of Idris is disabled on the PC version right now (along with most of the other leveling instanceS), then I saw the 'xbone'. It's a bit of a shame that xbone wasn't connected to the PC version.

It's definitely not a boss made to be handled by two fairly squishy classes, so I'm sure it was quite a show for everyone stuck outside the boss door. :v:

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Pumpy Dumper posted:

Why are the leveling instances locked on PC? I keep seeing people complaining about Cloak Tower? being inaccessible.

Obviously I'm not on the PC version, but from what I can find the story is that some dungeons were locked so the devs could get the newest module out faster. They're supposedly going to be fixed fairly soon, but I couldn't find anything official to confirm.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

FelixReynolds posted:

Sent!

Additionally, finally have some time to sit around on the test server and hammer out my final HR build and accompanying guide so that should get up soon!

Sounds interesting. I looked for advice for how to spec my ranger and all I could find were really angry people saying "don't play one, everyone hates them."

Also decided to try out a cleric today since I never play them and goddamn people really need to stop running ahead trying to solo a group dungeon. :cripes:

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

WinnebagoWarrior posted:

Yeah, this is dumb. I wonder if there would be a way to merge them once the xbone rolls out the Windows 10 update.

Also, does anyone have recommendations on how to level Leadership manually (on xbone, obviously)? I am not sure how to get some of the stuff to do it. I looked online and it just says 'get the stuff from booster packs!' which appear to cost 300 zen and even then its just a random roll of the dice on whether I get the thing I need. Its a weird catch-22 thing where its hard to get zen without leadership and hard to get leadership without zen.

I know I've gotten some leadership materials as loot drops (rarely though).

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

FelixReynolds posted:

I hope this helps anyone else trying to play HR, and I'd love any additional feedback/insights into the class anyone else has because it's entirely possible everything I wrote here is terrible, terrible advice and needs to be killed with fire.

Dumb noob question incoming - do I have to do anything with class features or is that one of those abilities that's always "on?" I was kind of hesitant on stuff like Aspect of the Serpent because I didn't really have room for buffs after slotting my offensive/crowd control encounters. I also feel like I'm really missing something because every guide I find recommends Electric Shot and Split the Sky, but when I tried going Stormwarden I was completely underwhelmed by them (granted I was really poo poo at the stance-switching at the time, so maybe it's the melee?).

I'm getting better at it, but the whole "melee is locked until level 10" thing has really made relying solely on ranged a tough habit to break.

My other actual question is do you (or anyone else who wants to chime in) have any tips on keeping aggro to a minimum? Some of my groups have devolved into about a million adds chasing me and almost completely ignoring the rest of the players, which from what I hear is a common HR problem because of some quirk with how the game determines threat. Keeping in mind that I mostly do randomly queued groups so there's not necessarily always a designated tank around.

Kimmalah fucked around with this message at 07:16 on May 5, 2015

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

FelixReynolds posted:

Regarding aggro, in a perfect word you've got enough dodge procs up all the time to avoid quite a few attacks, but I'm not the best to give advice on this as I usually run with Goofs or Cix in the group and they're ridiculous aggro-pulling damage for me. But you will start to get better at dodging through shifting, and because you can do it so frequently means you should hopefully get to a point where the only thing hurting you is big AoE damage attacks you weren't paying attention to. ;)

Thanks, that helps a lot! I appreciate the help with my super basic questions. :)

My main issue with aggro (and I've noticed this happening to other HR's in groups) is that I'll fire off a few shots and suddenly everything just turns from whoever they're fighting to rush me. So that I spend most of my time dodging rather than doing anything productive for the group. I've seen some stuff about how this has something to do with people playing the class "wrong" but I can't tell if that's true or if it's just the usual dumb pubbie talk.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Goofballs posted:

I haven't noticed hr aggro issues in a while. In mod 2 that poo poo was bananas because split shot was really, really strong and the vast majority of hrs were pulling way more mobs because they would hit the pack behind the pack. The party would hit the first pack and the hr would then get hunted by pack 2 and it would get real messy because the hr would start running away, everyone would then try to protect them as they disappeared. Or the dc would tell everyone to let them die if they don't have the sense to get into astral seal which they never did because they did more damage the further they were away.

Very much the it class for dungeons along with gf right now. Tanks: redundant for five modules and a launch, now necessary now that they are extinct.

That could be the problem, since I tend to use Split Shot a lot. Mostly because I'm only around level 19 (decided to overhaul my character completely) and right now I'm not sure what else to use to deal with the huge groups of trash most dungeons throw at you. Rapid Shot does decent damage but it feels kind of silly to be plinking at single targets while the team gets swarmed.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Once I found a good rotation of encounters PVE hasn't been very difficult with the exception of a few enemies that were kind of a drag to get through. I don't care about PVP at all so no idea there.

I will say that it's gotten substantially easier after just taking the advice about feats and what equipment stats to focus on. I can finally kill the crazy mobs of dragon cultists in the Charthraxis area all by myself. :shobon: And if another archer's around I've been beating them to the punch usually.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

LordSaturn posted:

Isn't there a $25 "Dragonborn race change" option?

The only thing I can find is the $75 pack that gives you the Dragonborn race as an option and a token to change the race of an existing character (that is currently bugged on Xbone so it can't be used).

Glass of Milk posted:

I forgot how long it takes to swap AD for Zen. I'm going into my 3rd day I think, and that's buying it at 500/zen. I think there's some for 496, but I wasn't interested in waiting even longer.

Only by converting AD, I think.

How do you convert it? Is it just posting on the exchange and hoping someone bites?

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Funkmaster General posted:

That pack is $25. The $75 pack is that, plus a character slot, a bag, a set of armor, and a bunch of enchantments.

I see, it's kind of tough to find anything clear cut online and I'm not booting up the game to look it up. :v:

Glass of Milk posted:

Sort of. It's first-in-first-out, so you have to wait in line to get converted. If nobody wants to sell you Zen (or AD) at the price you've specified, then your funds are refunded and you can try again at a higher price.

I think Cryptic also does do some exchanges if there's not enough supply at 500AD/Zen

Edit: For example, looking at the exchange right now, there are way more requests for zen buyers than AD buyers (as is usually the case). 2.7 million zen are being requested by buyers at 500/zen, and another 400k at lower prices. It's very likely the low price ones will sit there for a long time- there's no reason anyone selling zen would do it for less than 500 since demand is so high.

I've tried to mess with the exchange a little bit, but honestly I'm not too clear on what a good AD offering for zen would even be really.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

FelixReynolds posted:

Well screw me sideways with a cactus. My soul already dies a bit every time I see some derivative of Legolas or Drizzt running around as a ranger. Don't these people know the reason you play Drow HR's isn't because of a character from the same guy who MURDERED CHEWBACCA but because you want to min/max that sweet sweet DEX/Wisdom bonus and armor debuff?

On the other hand, one of my most memorable early moments in the game was walking into a tavern and seeing someone named Legolas dancing in his underwear on a table. And he did a good job getting the character's look right too.

I really should start keeping a running tally of all the variations on Drizzt I see. I'm not even that familiar with the character and it's still gotten old.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Zarick posted:

Is it feasible or fun to level as a group in this game? I have a few friends who I might be able to get to play, but if there's no way to level as a group without it being insanely boring, I don't think I'd bother.

I've had a pretty good time just getting randomly invited to group with people to do quests and dungeons (in addition to the stuff you have to do in groups). It can make some stuff a little easier to do since you aren't competing for the same quest items.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

For the hunter ranger people: does Forest Meditation act as an AOE heal at all or is it strictly for myself? I like to use it between fights and I've noticed in groups people gather around me like they're expecting to be healed. It doesn't really matter either way, I'm just curious and the rest of the internet wasn't much help.

I think I've also figured out what the fuss was about with Electric Shot and Split the Sky. Once I got them upgraded and started remembering to switch out my encounters for groups vs. solo. :downs:

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

FelixReynolds posted:

It should only be you gaining the healing, I haven't looked at what the rank 4 buff is but the rank 2 gives you more deflection and the rank 3 gives you cc immunity. Used to be a fun little trick where you could use the Combat tree's insane deflect chance and one of the Sharandar boons in the final column to make yourself not only invincible but deal a ton of damage to anything trying to hit you. Doesn't work anymore, but neat little story.

I thought so. So now it's even funnier when I get a circle of people around me while I heal only myself. :v:

On another note, I've been trying out the recommendations you posted and I'm not super clear about the Paragon Feats. Are you basically just saying to max out the feats you listed? Right now I've only got the Trapper tree filled out and pretty much nothing for ranged or anything else. I'm still managing but it does feel like I've kind of hit a weird damage plateau as the enemies get stronger. If I'm wrong respeccing shouldn't be a huge problem.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

I thought it might be something like that. I'm still able to solo things but it's definitely taking me a bit longer. I just did another big equipment change and finally started getting some boons so we'll see what happens!

Also either I have a different version of the game or I'm looking in the wrong place because I don't see Cordon of Arrows/Plant Growth as an option in my encounters at all.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

FelixReynolds posted:

Oh, crap - if you're Xbox then yeah, you won't have it yet, along with some of the feats I mentioned. In that case you can use Constricting in a similar fashion, it just doesn't bunch all the mobs up the way cordon does on a single point. The overall playstyle and build though is still the same!

Yep, it's an Xbone issue. But on the bright side, I finally capped off the Trapper tree (with a few feats left to max out). Combined with Fox Shift and a few other things I'm having no problems soloing now. I did a few group dungeons and you weren't kidding about being an encounter spamming machine. :stare: I was even able to use dailies probably at least 2-3 times per fight if I wanted just from the insane amounts of AC gain.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

FelixReynolds posted:

Well I'll be. They actually are doing things.

I wish they would do something about the frame rate issues on the Xbox version. I realize there's always going to be some slow down when lots of stuff is happening on screen, but multiple times I've been killed and eventually had to quit out of dungeon groups because it turned into such a slideshow. :sigh:

Edit: Not that it matters since once you hit level 60 the levels of rear end in a top hat players go off the charts and I can't get anything done in the game anymore. So I guess that's that.

Kimmalah fucked around with this message at 09:05 on May 15, 2015

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

I'm on the PC version now and actually looking to join the guild instead of waiting for some random pubbie guild invite. :v: I'm Ahn'Bael@kimmalah

Goofballs posted:

Stormspell nerfed into the ground, disregard all prior cw builds

Are there any recommended builds out there for more of a control-focus or is that completely not viable towards endgame? I honestly don't care much about "Top of the DPS charts!!!" I just really really like doing crowd control.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Figures I come in right as the class is seriously nerfed, but like I said it's been more fun to me to set enemies up for other people and keep them locked down, so I was thinking of going with Oppressor. I just don't want another situation where I get votekicked constantly as soon as I hit the level cap.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

I'm only around level 35, but so far I'm pretty much breezing right through enemies that used to give me serious problems. I usually get bored before the level cap and roll new characters anyway, so it may not matter. Speaking of which, how does the Oathbound Paladin play later on? I have a low-level one going but it's been a little boring and I can't seem to get the shield timing down to block anything. I'd hate to give it up right before it becomes the best thing ever because of some power I haven't unlocked. :v:

On a completely different note, my game has been having some weird issues lately. Sometimes I post completely ordinary items to the auction house (not rare or even uncommon) and the game decides that my random lovely equipment is worth about 100,000+ AD. :confused: And Charthraxis completely lost his mind today - first he tried to run away from my group through a wall and then he taunted us while calling himself by another dragon's name.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Goofballs posted:

That dragon business sounds priceless. No idea why it would happen. GF messing with it maybe. A gf tab will always put him to the top of the threat list and if he can glitch himself outside the map and target the dragon that would do it.

The business with the items might be people using the same items to transfer ad between accounts. When we used to run to Castle Never and the items were worth a lot we would split the reward by having one guy sell the item and the the four others would post portable altars or other trash for 1/5 the value of the sale. You eat a 1/10 cut from auction house sales but it moves the ad. Anyway that kind of behaviour really jerks around what the auction house thinks the price should be.

For all our exploityness with the gateway bot people have made a lot of ad in much seedier ways in neverwinter. Lately one guy off his meds has been trying to get them banned lately by posting chatlogs to the devs where they talk about mailing items from the preview server to the live server etc and arguing for hwid bans and generally freaking out. I wonder if a lot of loot is getting moved that way to even fresher accounts. The guy in question thinks so but its the opinion of a guy on a videogame jihad. PvP drama in neverwinter is so funny because the stakes are so low.

Paladin is pretty strong endgame for tanking because it seems they can do it well with relatively less gear. I don't like the non dps classes because everything just takes too long.

I'm not sure what happened. I was on my control wizard once by myself killing cultists and when I got too close to the dragon he did the same way. Just said some dialogue that basically was like "I'm not dealing with your poo poo" and ran towards the entrance to Merchant's Rest, clipping into the wall. The second time I saw it happen he called himself Vartilingorix. He's also nearly impossible to target while he's doing this. :v:

As for the paladin, I haven't had any trouble dealing with enemies (in fact it feels quite a bit overpowered damage-wise right now). My main problem is that I'm so used to dodging out of the way of enemies that now I just kind of stand there and take hits constantly. I know it's tank class basically, but I'm having an awful time getting the timing on the block down. It's probably mostly a case of the playstyle just not meshing well with what I like to do. I just really want to play a healer, so maybe I'll have to give cleric another go.

Edit: I've also found the "Sanctuary" power is really weirdly touchy and I don't know if there's some trigger for it I don't get? Even when I have enough stamina sometimes I hit the button and my character just walks around in this weird ready stance with none of the aura or anything.

Kimmalah fucked around with this message at 21:30 on Jun 14, 2015

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Titus82 posted:

Dear God,

Why did you make me so stupid? I'm just wondering because it seems like I'm oblivious to the most mundane things. Such as in Neverwinter Online where everyone is telling me to invoke daily and I blow it off as being unnecessary since I doubt I'd be around long enough to get much AD out of it, only to discover that you can not only do it multiple times a day for different rewards but some of the rewards are XP and bonuses to XP making leveling even easier. If you could clue me in on why you saw the need to make me an idiot I'd be grateful.

PS: Thanks for Cheese.

Is there is goon chat channel? I think somebody tried to add me to the guild and I hit the wrong key (cause I'm stupid) and figured maybe it was for the best, but I'd still like to chat with goons while I play.

To be fair (if you're playing the PC version) it's easy to rush past the menu that tells you what you'll get, as opposed to Xbone's big "This is your reward!" screen after the invocation when you might be paying more attention.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Dilb posted:

Tank paladins are all about face tanking. Like, even in epic dungeons, on my paladin I barely bother blocking to avoid damage. It's useful to avoid control effects, and to cancel out of animations. The timing for actually blocking is straight up terrible too, sometimes it takes a second, sometimes it doesn't work at all, sometimes it just looks like it doesn't work, etc.

If you want to heal, I'd definitely recommend going cleric. Paladin healers are sadly lacking in group buffs and debuffs, and while they heal a lot, you can't heal your way out of a 1-shot, and there are a lot of 1-shotting enemies in epic dungeons. Also, clerics are better at soloing, and can do a pretty good job burning enemies to death with lasers.

I broke down and threw in a few bucks for some extra character slots, so I may have to do this!

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Still looking for PC guild invites if there's any room. My control wizard (and most advanced character) is Ahn'Bael and I'm working on a cleric named Abbess Velka. All @kimmalah (Yes I know I love silly RP names and Dark Souls :downs: )

I tend to keep my chat on the System tab because of the conversations I see going on most of time, so I apologize if I've just missed something.

22 Eargesplitten posted:

Wait, you can actually block with the paladin shield? I figured it was just a re-used animation. I tried it like 10 times in the newbie zone and it never worked.

I'm finally dodging stuff with my paladin now that I have +180 movespeed on my boots. It came in really handy on a foundry that gave almost every enemy a stun/knockdown/suppress/other obnoxious telegraphed disable.

Is there a character class that does a lot of lifesteal? My last MMO was EQ2, and I loved the shadowknight there. A good chunk of my damage spells had lifesteal on them, so I never had to choose between attacking and healing.

I just used the word block for simplicity's sake, I think it actually works more like a dodge if anything. I know there were a few times where I timed things just right and got the "Immune" message like I do when I time a dodge just perfectly. But the timing on it plus the touchiness of getting it to trigger makes it kind of unreliable and you should probably just plan on getting hit a lot.

On another note, if you want to be extra super popular run a basically competent cleric! I've never gotten so many friend requests in all my previous time in the game.

Kimmalah fucked around with this message at 09:15 on Jun 17, 2015

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Goofballs posted:

Those invites should be sent now.

I find the tank is the most important thing. If the boss decides to kill the dps the dps are dead cleric or no

Is there somewhere the invites should show up if I'm offline? I haven't gotten anything in the mail or in that guild management window. (Part of this is probably because I messed up and forgot I joined some random guild I got invited too on my cleric, which I fixed).

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Goofballs posted:

You can invite your own characters to the guild once you have one in

Yeah I checked both characters and I didn't see anything. I've only ever gotten invites while I was online from randoms, so I wasn't sure if they went somewhere different if you happened to be offline. Nothing's coming up in the guild search, but I'm guessing that's a pubbie defense. :v:

Edit: Control wizard talk again. I took the Spellstorm paragon path but I think I see what everyone means about the nerf. I tried out some of the lightning abilities and I might as well have just breathed on the enemies. Would Master of Flame be any better? I have a training token sitting in the bank right now

Kimmalah fucked around with this message at 11:53 on Jun 18, 2015

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Goofballs posted:

Send me an ingame mail at Goofballs@helpimblindinrl cause I did invite your character

I'm not saying you didn't send it, I'm saying I've looked everywhere I can think of to look for an invite and there was nothing there. The only guild invites I've ever gotten were when I was online at the time and it's kind of hard to miss a notification in the center of your screen. I thought if I was offline they must be elsewhere.

Edit: And apparently guild's full right now anyway so it doesn't matter I guess.

Kimmalah fucked around with this message at 05:21 on Jun 19, 2015

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Dilb posted:

After some kicking, we're down to a slim 145, and there are still a bunch of people who haven't been on for like 5 months, so inviting can resume.

I received the invite this time, but the notification only popped up for a split second when I logged on and then disappeared before I could respond or do anything at all really so :wtc: Might just have to sit it out because I don't want it to turn into anymore of a headache for people.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

I have some mixed feelings right now: On the one hand, as a cleric it's probably at least partly my fault my party died but on the other I just soloed the boss of Grey Wolf Den. :stare:

Dilb posted:

^^Invited
Related, we hit 150 again, so I've gone on another kicking spree. We're down to 125 of 150 members, so we should be set for a while.

\/\/ also invited.

I have two characters in the guild now, so if you need me to I can take one out to free up a slot. And thanks to whoever randomly invited me for a dungeon (just remember the name Tankidin).

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Aramek posted:

That was me on my paladin. Dungeons are fun xp, breaks up the monotony of soloing stuff, especially as a cleric. Sorry your pug sucked.

Also, I think the guild is per account now, so don't worry about your two characters.

Yeah I don't know if it was them or me because I was healing them with everything I had available at the time. But it always seems like that boss either goes really easy or turns into a complete disaster. But you're right that they are fun and a decent source of AD.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Goofballs posted:

I guess some of us got more childlike glee out of tossing them on to groups of rpers than others did. There's a new horse made out of water too, it looks pretty cool

This is my first summer festival but I'm already having a good time just throwing pinatas out in crowded areas and watching everyone make a beeline to come break it open.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Sixto Lezcano posted:

Lookin for a guild invite! Sharmuta Alsagheer@xaanderkyyp

Xbox or PC? I tried inviting you but it says you don't exist.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

22 Eargesplitten posted:

Sweet, thanks. I skipped part of Helms Hold and almost all of Ebon Downs. Part of it is just that Ebon Downs looks like tower district part 2.I just really wish they had a mentor system.

What are the big AD sinks? Mounts and marks of power?

Ebon Downs does have one of the dragon encounters in it and if you're doing the campaigns from Harper Boward and all that, eventually you'll have to go there.

Now for dumb question time: How do you get the epic armor/weapon enchantments? I know you can get shards from doing dungeons and the auction house, but I've never found anything that can actually be slotted into my equipment.

Kimmalah fucked around with this message at 03:21 on Jul 25, 2015

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Dilb posted:

You need to fuse 4 shards together into a lesser enchant. This process has a 1% chance of success, so you need a coalescent ward, aka coal ward, as well. And by 'you' I mean 'the guy running an army of invocation bots who has a ton of coal wards that are bound to his account'. Lesser enchants are about 400k on the AH, aside from a few special cases like plaguefire, which come directly from lockboxes and are substantially cheaper. Plaguefire is a pretty good enchant btw.

Coal wards come very rarely from the celestial coffers (and they've been nerfed over time), and otherwise are $10 (500k AD) from the zen store. You can also buy them with trade-bars, but directly buying trade bar jackpots is more expensive in AD than just buying $10 worth of zen.

Got it. That's pretty much what I suspected, so no enchantments for me I guess.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Just got the water horse for the Summer Festival and holy poo poo is the water effect on it obnoxious. But it's faster than my old one so :shrug:

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

valuum posted:

The water effect is the best thing in the game, you donk :mad:

Not when it fills up like a third of the screen as I run.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

valuum posted:

Oh, Skyforge is out, giving it a go. I'll have to check out ESO sooner or later, might wait for sale.

Haha.. I dont have one myself, it just looks ridiculous.

I only got it really because I'm cheap but I also want a faster mount. I was exaggerating a bit, but it does kick up this big white blob in the center of the screen that's probably going to make seeing stuff a bit of a problem. It also looks like I'm riding three horses instead of one for..reasons?

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

I mostly just show up to kill dragons most of the time, that's still fun to me at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Glazius posted:

I'll do my best to keep the flame burning here. I don't know how much a guild can progress if it's understaffed like that but it seems like the new resources are going to be a bottleneck, so maybe it's not too hopeless?

Anyway, if they keep doing those double AD events things are going to get pretty Rhixdiculous. I am still refining the overage in AD I racked up just by getting the skirmish quest from Rhix and doing shirmishes during one skirmish hour.

What's been going on with skirmishes? Maybe it's improved in the last few weeks, but every time I queued for skirmishes I could never get into them. It got to the point where I had to stop picking up the dailies for them.

• Locked thread