Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tradjik

this thread is for chatting about things

i will start hello how r u

good thanks thats good

cya bye

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

hi i am good thanks for asking

tao of lmao

can someone give me ops?

tradjik

Siluvayne posted:

hi i am good thanks for asking

thats good

tradjik

wth posted:

can someone give me ops?

no irc references in chat please

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
/nick tradjlk
hi guys i'm dumb.

tradjik

i will take off your scales and fillet you and fry you up for dinner mister

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

tradjik posted:

i will take off your scales and fillet you and fry you up for dinner mister

tradjlk: haha okay mr. troll we'll see what happens
tradjlk: hey guys how does this new look look? here's my snapchat of my new look looking good

tradjik

u obviously hav an l in ur name thats not even me

tradjik

mods?

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
/nick Angry_Fish
Haha got u good was funny lol owned

Oh Don Piano
11/m/UAE

Senior Management

one day most of us will be skeletons

Salmiakki

Vynar posted:

one day most of us will be skeletons

i eagerly await that day

tradjik

im so higf

tradjik

one day the last echos of the "big bang" will fade and all will be right with the universe once more

3D Megadoodoo

No time to chat I'm clearing out the veranda, sorry. I'll see you at practice unless it rains.

bird.

/triviabot

tradjik

i love to post every time i post i goto my post sheet and read my post and compare them to my latest posts then goto my profile and note that my post count has indeed gone up by 1 post

tradjik

Oh Don Piano

tradjik

post-irony haha do u get it? probably not. doesnt matter haha

tradjik

oh man gently caress haha poo poo lol

tao of lmao

tradjik posted:

no irc references in chat please

hahaha funny but seriously give me ops now.

tradjik

wth posted:

hahaha funny but seriously give me ops now.

@_@

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Finally a catting thread!

I went catting this morning and caught five tabbies and an orange and added them to my herd. Currently have 200 head of cats on twenty acres of pasture. If anyone is interested I sell a dozen cat eggs for $2.99 and a gallon of cat milk for $3.99.

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
IRC

tradjik

Luvcow posted:

Finally a catting thread!

I went catting this morning and caught five tabbies and an orange and added them to my herd. Currently have 200 head of cats on twenty acres of pasture. If anyone is interested I sell a dozen cat eggs for $2.99 and a gallon of cat milk for $3.99.

cat eggs would be like really soft and gross aND probably not dissimilar to a cat period i dont think you have thought this enterprise through

ulvir

quote:

[18:38:36] <blub> Ah yes, the many years I spent playing basketball, baseball, and soccer only existed in some alternate universe, probably one in which you were a less terrible poster.

ulvir

to noone in particular, I just thought it was a v good quote

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

tradjik posted:

cat eggs would be like really soft and gross aND probably not dissimilar to a cat period i dont think you have thought this enterprise through

It's a niche thing but I try to buy and eat local. If you lay out a box with sand in it the cats will lay the eggs and then gently cover them up.

tradjik

quotes are fine for chatting. (almost) anuything goes in chatting (you should ask before sending dickpics some girls have told me)

tradjik

Luvcow posted:

It's a niche thing but I try to buy and eat local. If you lay out a box with sand in it the cats will lay the eggs and then gently cover them up.

hahahha thats not eggs hahahahaha

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

tradjik posted:

quotes are fine for chatting. (almost) anuything goes in chatting (you should ask before sending dickpics some girls have told me)

What's the proper protocol for this?

tradjik

Luvcow posted:

What's the proper protocol for this?

its ok as long as its not ur dick

tradjik

or a family memebers dick (usually)

kode54

aka kuroshi

Luvcow posted:

not my cat. he digs to china every time, and sometimes he knocks the eggs out of the box.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

kode54 posted:

not my cat. he digs to china every time, and sometimes he knocks the eggs out of the box.

Hmmm. how do the eggs taste? Cat might want to join a herd, cats are herd animals, they live in groups of up to several thousand in the wild.

tradjik

herd immunitity vaccine tourists get psumonia and aspburgers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tradjik

u DONT eve KNOW

• Locked thread