Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
when is the keynote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
tomorrow

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

poty posted:

iphone 6. we really iphoned this one in

Metrication
Dec 12, 2010

Raskin had one problem: Jobs regarded him as an insufferable theorist or, to use Jobs's own more precise terminology, "a shithead who sucks".
i hope they don't have an even bigger one next year not sure how i'm going to fit it into my b hole otherwise

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
*apple releases a game console*

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

:horse:
~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

:horse:

program666 posted:

*apple releases a game console*

next apple tv will have an app store and will play flappy bird in big screen, you heard it here first

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
I've been waiting for the new Apple TV for a long time now

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

remember when u could hack the appletv and it was just running desktop mac os x and you could even put mini-pcie cards in it

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
the keynote is just going to be tim walking out on stage, dropping trou, crouching down and grunting until the iphablet falls from between his cheeks

med school head
Apr 17, 2012

Stymie posted:

the keynote is just going to be tim walking out on stage, dropping trou, crouching down and grunting until the iphablet falls from between his cheeks

Quoting Stymie

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

dont

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

colbylol posted:

Quoting Stymie

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

poty posted:

hi

how are you. im fine too. welcome to the best apple products in 25 years*. but first a few words about friedrich nietzsche

i know most of us have read the original german version of his works but this is a party everyones invited to so im gonna quote wikipedia

1976. steve jobs pbuh built the first computer in history with his bare hands and founded apple inc. a string of successes. the lisa. the mac. 1985. mba and professional ceo john sculley thought steve was a nuisance apple didnt need. geniuses and numbers guys often clash.

steve was kicked out

the company was doing better than ever. system 7. the powerbook. looks like apple didnt need abrasive steve after all. it took a few years. then

the newton. the pippin. the apple digital camera. some hideous thing called the powercd

the 5.5 inch iphone. the iwatch. beats headphones. the 13 inch ipad

2012. tim cook kicks out scott forstall.

today the foundations of civilization are at steak. will jony and tim destroy 4000 years of philosophy by making these things actually own? or will nietzsche prevail and plunge us into a dark decade of ridiculous poo poo as we wait for scotts glorious return

What can everyone do? Praise and blame. This is human virtue, this is human madness.

post of the year

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

how do you watch the keynote on winblows

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

carry on then posted:

how do you watch the keynote on winblows

u dont. lol

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

fArt

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

1st floor

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

Silver Alicorn posted:

cool thanks :) I think I'm busy all day though

qirex posted:

I have solid meetings through the keynote so you'll have to :justpost: without me :(

weird lives itt

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

theadder posted:

weird lives itt

we're doing user research and since I'm the person who designed the interface they're testing it's somewhat important that I attend

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I'm not going to watch the keynote at all, op

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

qirex posted:

we're doing user research and since I'm the person who designed the interface they're testing it's somewhat important that I attend

tell them to get stuffed op

teen bear
Feb 19, 2006

I'm excited. I'm also drinking green tea

Ericadia
Oct 31, 2007

Not A Unicorn
theyre going to announce that every phone since the 4S(teve) was a mistake and will go back to just making that

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

theadder posted:

weird lives itt

my lil company doesn't give 2 shits about apple

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
*Tim cuck enters the stage*

"Hellow all in the press and all you wannabe bloggers at home. im just thrilled to have spent the last 3 weeks preparing for this bitch idiot show and wasting all of my time that could have been used fighting whatever killed my dad, stefe jorbs"

"Now, I want to talk to you a little bit about what it takes to create great products, and then maybe you'll understand what it means to really truly embrace the 'apple way'"

"Have you ever heard of the ancient egyptian honor guard?"

*confused silence descends the room*

"well for those that havent, the egyptians would carefully select the strongest and brightest from the peasantry and pluck them from their mothers as children. tehy were put into rigorous training and at the age of 14, they would chop their testicles off and present them to the pharoah as a sign of devotion"

"It was the sacrifice that the state demanded of its closest members and followers..."

"...And it's what we are going to begin asking of you, the tech journalists"

"You see, because there have been some....leaks...lately. And we're very disappointed in you"

*An operating table is rolled onto the stage. on it is a bucket, garden shears, and a mysterious box*

"We here at apple swore fealty to steven a long time ago. i think that in his absense some of you have grown lax, petulant even."

"In this box is the new iWatch. It will be on sale in 3 weeks, but today I will let you handle it and use it. At a price."

"Come forth, all ye faithful and render unto caesar that which is caesars."

Mario Incandenza
Aug 24, 2000

Tell me, small fry, have you ever heard of the golden Triumph Forks?
i like apple's things, will probably tune in live by using my ipad mini retina (2013) connected to an airport extreme (2012)

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Santas Ainol Elf posted:

*Tim cuck enters the stage*

"Hellow all in the press and all you wannabe bloggers at home. im just thrilled to have spent the last 3 weeks preparing for this bitch idiot show and wasting all of my time that could have been used fighting whatever killed my dad, stefe jorbs"

"Now, I want to talk to you a little bit about what it takes to create great products, and then maybe you'll understand what it means to really truly embrace the 'apple way'"

"Have you ever heard of the ancient egyptian honor guard?"

*confused silence descends the room*

"well for those that havent, the egyptians would carefully select the strongest and brightest from the peasantry and pluck them from their mothers as children. tehy were put into rigorous training and at the age of 14, they would chop their testicles off and present them to the pharoah as a sign of devotion"

"It was the sacrifice that the state demanded of its closest members and followers..."

"...And it's what we are going to begin asking of you, the tech journalists"

"You see, because there have been some....leaks...lately. And we're very disappointed in you"

*An operating table is rolled onto the stage. on it is a bucket, garden shears, and a mysterious box*

"We here at apple swore fealty to steven a long time ago. i think that in his absense some of you have grown lax, petulant even."

"In this box is the new iWatch. It will be on sale in 3 weeks, but today I will let you handle it and use it. At a price."

"Come forth, all ye faithful and render unto caesar that which is caesars."

go sexy tim cook the pharaoh wizard

cremnob
Jun 30, 2010

tomorrow will be the beginning of the end for sarnsung

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

all apple.com is now the countdown by default

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
the Apple Store is down

teen bear
Feb 19, 2006

lol can't wait for the cremnob probation

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEeFNvvR-ng

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

i can't wait to install quicktime

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

reminder that if you watch the keynote you are new hitler and playing right into fat capitalist plans hth

http://valleywag.gawker.com/how-apple-owns-the-media-1630628325

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
i will buy the new iphone

cremnob
Jun 30, 2010

mark gurman is a little bitch that needs to be discredited and tarred and maybe even killed

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

uncurable mlady posted:

i will buy the new iphone

this, but atv

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

post of the year

i get it now

vanilla slimfast
Dec 6, 2006

If anyone needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome

mf'in bookmarked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
I'm gonna buy the new iphone, maybe even the big new iphone if it's cool, i dunno.

can i pre-order it already?

• Locked thread