Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Number Two Stunna
Nov 8, 2009

FUCK
When the HUD clearly shows he can have up to 7 arms?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
doom guy uses two of his many arms to grip the back of the cyber demon's neck, intensifying their mouth wrestling. With his remaining arms, the doom guy fired a chaingun at any foolish imp or zombie who dared interrupt his cyber lust.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's short for armaments. Are you just pretending to be this smacktarded?

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

nice ludo-narrative dissonance catch op

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

doomguy with two imps

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

zen death robot posted:

That's actually ambiguous as there's no "1" button

a lot of mathematics is based on assumptions

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
Jon Carmack mustve been on some powerful ganja to think of that then

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

SPACE HOMOS posted:

doomguy with two imps

wellcum to the imp zone

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.
John Carmack did not do weed. John Romero definitely did weed. I'm sure Adrian Carmack did weed. I bet Tom Hall did weed. I do weed wehenever I'm playing their game, which is always.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Number Two Stunna posted:

When the HUD clearly shows he can have up to 7 arms?

he can have up to seven arms if you choose, but his default is 2

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
if doom came out today you'd have to play for weeks to unlock the extra arms :sigh:

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

Liquid Penguins posted:

doom guy uses two of his many arms to grip the back of the cyber demon's neck, intensifying their mouth wrestling. With his remaining arms, the doom guy fired a chaingun at any foolish imp or zombie who dared interrupt his cyber lust.

go on....

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Cobweb Heart posted:

John Carmack did not do weed. John Romero definitely did weed. I'm sure Adrian Carmack did weed. I bet Tom Hall did weed. I do weed wehenever I'm playing their game, which is always.

I grew up in shreveport, la where Id and softdisk were founded. My older brother smoked weed with Adrian carmack and all the other art nerds in town

welp hope you found this anecdote entertaining

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

They clearly could have done better.

• Locked thread