Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

The date is November 12th, 1809, at the height of the Napoleonic Wars. Six weeks ago an English whaling voyage arrived in Australia with a full complement of men. Five weeks ago it left with half that many, the last words heard from the captain about a map and a prophecy. Two weeks ago that same ship came upon what it believed to be a deserted island in the Pacific, only to find the inhabitants hailing from across the world, dressed in unfamiliar clothes, speaking strange dialects no one had ever heard before. Two weeks ago emergency rationing began, the captain began to grow more and more manic. Last week strange, inexplicable phenomena began occurring on the ship. Today the captain was found murdered with only a week's worth of food in the hold.

Who committed this murder? What did the captain know that no one else does? Who are these people from the island? Find out, in A Super Special Whaling Voyage, a mafia game for 23 players to start when I get internet in my new apartment, but no earlier than next Monday!

Player list:
1. Mills
2. Tremendous Taste
3. Magnus Gallant
4. mfcrocker
5. MildManneredManikan
6. Puntification
7. Pinterest Mom
8. Hal Incandenza
9. chaoslord

Replacements:

Ixtlilton fucked around with this message at 23:02 on Sep 10, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

#mills

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

:mrwhite:

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

#magnus

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
Sign me up Cap'n

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Ok

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
Call me queequag and roll me in blubber! Or just sign me up, the other thing's probably too much effort to be honest, what with the travel and blubber sourcing required.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

hi

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

First mate reporting in!

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Hal Incandenza posted:

First mate reporting in!

Cool av

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Hal Incandenza posted:

First mate reporting in!

Is that you irl on your av?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I would like to be a whaler on the moon

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Thanks! Yours is really awesome.

Puntification posted:

Is that you irl on your av?

Yes! no... But it looks a bit like me

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Apparently my roommate hasn't called Comcast yet but I'm going to make sure it happens today, so however long that takes is how long until this game opens. If you died in your other games come join this one!

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Alright, my internet at my new apartment should be set up by next Monday, but I'm probably going to end up shelving the game for a while due to lack of interest and other games opening up. Maybe a hard start date of next Wednesday will help that though.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Once fan fiction mafia winds down a bit, you should pm the players you want in your game and ask them to play, Also don't be afraid to advertise aggressively in the discussion thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I think he said he was abandoning mafia in the Discussion thread.

• Locked thread