Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Number Two Stunna
Nov 8, 2009

FUCK
Rest of The Day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kill you are self
Jun 17, 2005

pa rum pum pum pum
THE BESt was making mario wear sunglasses

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

kill you are self posted:

THE BESt was making mario wear sunglasses

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

its a me, Marfiop

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
expected the gta v torture scene

Wales Grey
Jun 20, 2012

Number Two Stunna posted:

Rest of The Day

Nice to see Michael Ramirez breaking out into the video game market.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
jesus christ i had a wet dream last night and that was the face that made me cum. never knew it was mario all along

tupac holocron
Apr 23, 2008
The son of Maryam is about to descend amongst you as a correct ruler, he will break the cross and kill the pig!
After I Saw This, I put Down My Controller And Didn't Pick it Up for The Rest of The Day

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

area mom discovers one wierd trick to put down the controller gamers hate her!!!

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Mr. Pumroy posted:

area mom discovers one wierd trick to put down the controller gamers hate her!!!

gamers hate women, the trick had nothing to do with it

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
Moms Against Gaming is a hilarious twitter account and the sheer volume of people that don't "get it" makes it even funnier.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Schnedwob posted:

Moms Against Gaming is a hilarious twitter account and the sheer volume of people that don't "get it" makes it even funnier.

It's

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

zen death robot posted:

I didn't get the big deal with that part :shrug:

me either. it was done in typical comedic gta style. I think it's just popular to act offended and progressive with games now

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

zen death robot posted:

I didn't get the big deal with that part :shrug:

it's like no one who played it didn't watch and enjoy "24" at any point in the preceding dozen years

that sequence was cheap shock value poo poo, but it certainly wasn't offensive

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I dunno if it was a comedic GTA style but it was definitely in the style of them not being very subtle about characterizations. I guess Trevor's funny about it but I think it was more to show you how hosed up he is then to make you laugh. Farewell.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Wormskull posted:

I dunno if it was a comedic GTA style but it was definitely in the style of them not being very subtle about characterizations. I guess Trevor's funny about it but I think it was more to show you how hosed up he is then to make you laugh. Farewell.

The victim was acting comical the entire time. Everything he said was like out of an exaggerated cartoon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Cyra posted:

The victim was acting comical the entire time. Everything he said was like out of an exaggerated cartoon

I don't think that's intentional, I'm pretty sure that's the only way Rockstar knows how to write dialogue.

• Locked thread