Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tao of lmao

Yeah that was great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
just let it go, that time has passed

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Now we don't even really have 1.

no mods no masters

ron color
we lost a few folks a long the trail , but poo poo is good

Senior Management

I vote that we all have moderation privileges only in the domain of things related to our avatars. For instance, GSJG would be incharge of space posts and going fast. I would be in charge of lobsters and phones, perhaps sea food if I really want to extend my authority.

tao of lmao

i would like to return to the days of having 2 ik's.

tao of lmao

admins please make myself or fart gently caress hell 5 the new IK tia

Bwee
make me a mod and buy me platinum

tao of lmao

as your IK, i promise to have internet

tao of lmao

bwee would also be a great mod

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
so what happened then?

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
Im BYOBs new mod, get with it

soybean

Bwee posted:

make me a mod and buy me platinum

bwatts

i'd be a good mod and everyone in the byob irc supports me fully. that's like 40 people probably who support me. make me mod.

SIDS Vicious

is dct and matoi not still both ik's?

Salmiakki

Iggy Koopa posted:

matoi doesnt have internet

tao of lmao

Iggy Koopa posted:

One works for a living and the other will disappear for months at a time meanwhile cp is getting posted on byob and no one can stop them.

tao of lmao

Bureaus Watts posted:

i'd be a good mod and everyone in the byob irc supports me fully. that's like 40 people probably who support me. make me mod.

bwatts would also make a great IK. There are no shortage of posters up to the task.

tao of lmao

is no shortage? are no shortage?

i don't have to be gud english to ik right?

Bwee
My first act as mod will be to abolish the stupid "ik" name

SIDS Vicious

oh i didnt realize that sorry julio in that case i agree we need some form of actual moderation if only to avoid things like cp getting posted

bwatts

Bwee posted:

My first act as mod will be to abolish the stupid "ik" name

make me and bwee mods because we agree on this and probably other things, like that somebody should buy him platinum.

SIDS Vicious

Bureaus Watts posted:

make me and bwee mods because we agree on this and probably other things, like that somebody should buy him platinum.

bweatts for mods

Diqnol

Lets combine the two IKs into one actual mod, who is Dogcrash Truther.

tradjik

every time i see bwee post "buy me platinum" i go to pm them saying ill buy you platinum!!!!! but then i cant...ahhh i guess i will never get to buy bwee platinum

bwatts

tradjik posted:

every time i see bwee post "buy me platinum" i go to pm them saying ill buy you platinum!!!!! but then i cant...ahhh i guess i will never get to buy bwee platinum

pm me the code and i will make sure bwee receives the platinum

SIDS Vicious

tradjik posted:

you should buy bwee platinum :)

ulvir

wth posted:

One works for a living and the other will disappear for months at a time meanwhile cp is getting posted on byob and no one can stop them.

hosed up.

tradjik

Iggy Koopa posted:

you should buy bwee platinum :)

nope im pretty sure i will never get to buy bwee platinum

bwatts

then why did you bring it up

SIDS Vicious

i feel really bad for our new future mod bwee

FartGhost

please don't make bwee or bwatts mod they scare me, we should do a contest like in fyad their new mods are pretty cool so far

beer pal

make bwee and bwatss mods

SIDS Vicious

FartGhost posted:

please don't make bwee or bwatts mod they scare me, we should do a contest like in fyad their new mods are pretty cool so far

:agreed:

SIDS Vicious

with the contest part noit the scared of bwatts and bwee part

Salmiakki

FartGhost posted:

please don't make bwee or bwatts mod they scare me,

aint nothin scary about an orange and an american robin

tao of lmao

beer pal posted:

make bwee and bwatss mods

and me, wth, f.k.a. air julio

beer pal

sure

FartGhost

wth posted:

and me, wth, f.k.a. air julio

i would support you for mod, but not bwee and bwatts. they're good posters and people afaik but they just scare me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funny way to spell
if I was mod I would put people on probation

• Locked thread