Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bwatts

Mad Man Pusco posted:

if I was mod I would put people on probation

this guy should be mod but i dont think its happening

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol

Yeah, let's steal the FYAD IK contest idea. That worked well for my previously favorite meme, tane orb

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
byob 8.2: no mods no masters post your cats and otters

bwatts

FartGhost posted:

please don't make bwee or bwatts mod they scare me, we should do a contest like in fyad their new mods are pretty cool so far

yea. byobs the nice fyad lets take that idea and also can we have their styleshets please

mags

that would be my only act

Lil Cunty

no mods no masters

post those kits and catsers

mags

WD-40 posted:

no mods no masters

post those kits and catsers

that sounds better but i like otters too

ulvir

bwatts

dont derail the thread.

ulvir

SIDS Vicious

this is my kitty finn

Budget Prefuse

ahhh poo poo its da fuckin

everyone in byob: how do i join HOW DO I JOIN

calm down son. first youre gonna have to learn about the rich history of BYOB before i get to the actual contest

you see...BYOB (German: Konzentrationslager BYOB [ˈʔaʊ̯ʃvɪt͡s] ( listen)) was a network of German Nazi concentration camps and extermination camps built and operated by the Third Reich in Polish areas annexed by Nazi Germany during World War II. It consisted of BYOB I (the original camp), BYOB II–Birkenau (a combination concentration / extermination camp), BYOB III–Monowitz (a labor camp to staff an IG Farben factory), and 45 satellite camps.

BYOB was first constructed to hold Polish political prisoners, who began to arrive in May 1940. The first extermination of prisoners took place in September 1941, and BYOB II–Birkenau went on to become a major site of the Nazi "Final Solution to the Jewish question". From early 1942 until late 1944, transport trains delivered Jews to the camp's gas chambers from all over German-occupied Europe, where they were killed with the pesticide Zyklon B. At least 1.1 million prisoners died at BYOB, around 90 percent of them Jewish; approximately 1 in 6 Jews killed in the Holocaust died at the camp.[1][2] Others deported to BYOB included 150,000 Poles, 23,000 Romani and Sinti, 15,000 Soviet prisoners of war, 400 Jehovah's Witnesses, homosexuals, and tens of thousands of people of diverse nationalities. Living conditions were brutal, and many of those not killed in the gas chambers died of starvation, forced labor, infectious diseases, individual executions, and medical experiments.

In the course of the war, the camp was staffed by 6,500 to 7,000 members of the German Schutzstaffel (SS), approximately 15 percent of whom were later convicted of war crimes. Some, including camp commandant Rudolf Höss, were executed. The Allied Powers refused to believe early reports of the atrocities at the camp, and their failure to bomb the camp or its railways remains controversial. One hundred and forty-four prisoners are known to have escaped from BYOB successfully, and on October 7, 1944, two Sonderkommando units—prisoners assigned to staff the gas chambers—launched a brief, unsuccessful uprising.

As Soviet troops approached BYOB in January 1945, most of its population was evacuated and sent on a death march. The prisoners remaining at the camp were liberated on January 27, 1945, a day now commemorated as International Holocaust Remembrance Day. In the following decades, survivors such as Primo Levi, Viktor Frankl, and Elie Wiesel wrote memoirs of their experiences in BYOB, and the camp became a dominant symbol of the Holocaust. In 1947, Poland founded a museum on the site of BYOB I and II, and in 1979, it was named a UNESCO World Heritage Site.

and now for the rules:

you have to post your dick you dumb human being

SIDS Vicious

i retroactively win

bwatts

Budget Cop posted:

calm down son. first youre gonna have to learn about the rich history of BYOB before i get to the actual contest

you see...BYOB (German: Konzentrationslager BYOB [ˈʔaʊ̯ʃvɪt͡s] ( listen)) was a network of German Nazi concentration camps and extermination camps built and operated by the Third Reich in Polish areas annexed by Nazi Germany during World War II. It consisted of BYOB I (the original camp), BYOB II–Birkenau (a combination concentration / extermination camp), BYOB III–Monowitz (a labor camp to staff an IG Farben factory), and 45 satellite camps.

BYOB was first constructed to hold Polish political prisoners, who began to arrive in May 1940. The first extermination of prisoners took place in September 1941, and BYOB II–Birkenau went on to become a major site of the Nazi "Final Solution to the Jewish question". From early 1942 until late 1944, transport trains delivered Jews to the camp's gas chambers from all over German-occupied Europe, where they were killed with the pesticide Zyklon B. At least 1.1 million prisoners died at BYOB, around 90 percent of them Jewish; approximately 1 in 6 Jews killed in the Holocaust died at the camp.[1][2] Others deported to BYOB included 150,000 Poles, 23,000 Romani and Sinti, 15,000 Soviet prisoners of war, 400 Jehovah's Witnesses, homosexuals, and tens of thousands of people of diverse nationalities. Living conditions were brutal, and many of those not killed in the gas chambers died of starvation, forced labor, infectious diseases, individual executions, and medical experiments.

In the course of the war, the camp was staffed by 6,500 to 7,000 members of the German Schutzstaffel (SS), approximately 15 percent of whom were later convicted of war crimes. Some, including camp commandant Rudolf Höss, were executed. The Allied Powers refused to believe early reports of the atrocities at the camp, and their failure to bomb the camp or its railways remains controversial. One hundred and forty-four prisoners are known to have escaped from BYOB successfully, and on October 7, 1944, two Sonderkommando units—prisoners assigned to staff the gas chambers—launched a brief, unsuccessful uprising.

As Soviet troops approached BYOB in January 1945, most of its population was evacuated and sent on a death march. The prisoners remaining at the camp were liberated on January 27, 1945, a day now commemorated as International Holocaust Remembrance Day. In the following decades, survivors such as Primo Levi, Viktor Frankl, and Elie Wiesel wrote memoirs of their experiences in BYOB, and the camp became a dominant symbol of the Holocaust. In 1947, Poland founded a museum on the site of BYOB I and II, and in 1979, it was named a UNESCO World Heritage Site.

and now for the rules:

FartGhost

Budget Cop posted:

and now for the rules:

Bwee
Boo

ulvir

Budget Cop posted:

and now for the rules:

FartGhost

:stare:

bwatts

FartGhost posted:

please don't make bwee or bwatts mod they scare me, we should do a contest like in fyad their new mods are pretty cool so far

FartGhost posted:

i would support you for mod, but not bwee and bwatts. they're good posters and people afaik but they just scare me

http://goanimate.com/videos/0BhtWaSzXDa8

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Iggy Koopa for IK

it's the only choice that makes sense, at least linguistically

bwatts

pig slut lisa posted:

Iggy Koopa for IK

it's the only choice that makes sense, at least linguistically

that's the same as putting a heroin addict in charge of a hospital's opiates.

tao of lmao

Budget Cop posted:

and now for the rules:

lol

Ace of Baes
please dont make anyone in this thread mod, except maybe julio

Pizzatime

why do byob xp kids always wanna be IK...oohhhhh

dogcrash truther

wth posted:

One works for a living and the other will disappear for months at a time meanwhile cp is getting posted on byob and no one can stop them.

its worse than that: my workplace blocks the something awful forums

Ace of Baes

dogcrash truther posted:

its worse than that: my workplace blocks the something awful forums

wow; who would have thought a call center would be so strict

haha jk man jus joshin ya

dogcrash truther
it says "restricted category: humor"

i've tried to explain that byob isn't funny but the IT guys aren't listening

Ace of Baes
show your IT guys the epic YOSPOS meme's and it'll be unblocked in no time

Ace of Baes
(1 week later)

the IT guys at work won't quit yelling "YOSPOS BITCH!" Dogcrash Truther 69 420

mags

dogcrash truther posted:

haha we are trying to be the change we want to see

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx

dogcrash truther posted:

I will help you defeat the firewall.

tao of lmao

dogcrash truther posted:

ulvir

dogcrash truther posted:

google THIS

BYOB 8.2: "restricted category: humor"

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Bureaus Watts posted:

that's the same as putting a heroin addict in charge of a hospital's opiates.

but the letters bwatts. the letters.

the unabonger
make i am he ik.

Bwee

The Fresh Prince posted:

make i am he mod

i am he

dogcrash truther posted:

lol

Harime Nui