Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Gridlocked posted:

Hey Chorocojo I would just like to say thanks for the many entertaining LP's over the years. My ex is/was a huge Pokemon fan who found your LPs linked on a fansite she frequented and introduced them to me way back in 2010/2011. They provided hours of entertainment and enjoyment for the both of us before our break up; snuggled up together enjoying you works on the laptop or tablet.

[spoilers]And yes on at least one occasion of "It's cold, lets read some LP Emerald together in bed" resulted in some action. So thanks for helping me get laid as well; first time Pokemon has ever helped me with that. [/spoiler]

Keep up the good work man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 26, 2012

let's foreplay

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I read the goonrofls thread too

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
all this self-insert pokemon fanfiction is getting me hot

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

there's a goonrofls thread?

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Great Joe posted:

there's a goonrofls thread?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3653945&perpage=40&pagenumber=171#post434661369

also lol at the post.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
lol at the post

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

could have read the topaz lp and roleplayed a rape in bed

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

oh

fyad

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
pretty sure that dude hates everyone who posts in those threads like you wouldn't believe.

Dec 26, 2012

Concordat posted:

pretty sure that dude hates everyone who posts in those threads like you wouldn't believe.

i dont understand why someone would make an lp when the only people benefiting are people he hates

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

01011001 posted:

i dont understand why someone would make an lp when the only people benefiting are people he hates

Having made an LP myself I don't understand why anyone does it either.

• Locked thread