Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bwatts

whats your fav 'bino song. guy's basically not even trying to rap and kills it every time. easily the best around right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cosmic Charlie

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
Im more of a showtunes man myself, op

mags
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!
3005 is pretty good, i went through his lp a while ago and was impressed but i haven't returned to it yet

tao of lmao

huge fan of dong lover

tao of lmao

i liked that song where he sampled adele

tao of lmao

i'd like to sample her too, if you know what i mean

mags
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!
do you mean you wish to sample one of her tracks for your own song?

tao of lmao

CAT BRUSH posted:

do you mean you wish to sample one of her tracks for your own song?

No, I mean, I've never listened to any of her music and would like to listen to some of it.

bwatts

one point six

bwatts

????

the unabonger
http://genius.com/discussions/44007-Childish-gambino-good-or-bad

the unabonger

Bureaus Watts posted:

one point six

pitchfork is great

AARO

by Lowtax
actually liking a Childish Bambino song is the whitest thing I've ever done

dogcrash truther
i dont know who that is and you do, so who's the fag now op hahaha!

i am he

Better than Eminem IMO. I like the fact he’s not a dumb rear end whiteboy also.

beer pal

hopsin

bwatts

i think thats hopsins angle. he openly admits the hiphop game is garbage, but other than that i think hes got a good sense of reason about him. i think he speaks for a generation of young people that remind me of a few people i have close to myself.

beer pal

dogcrash truther posted:

i dont know who that is and you do, so who's the fag now op hahaha!

i bet this guy loves kanye wosrt

the unabonger

people will try to convince you kendrick is the best, but id take hopsin over him

kendrick makes good music, but he doesnt have a personality, when u listen to his music, you dont know him, what he stands for and who he is

when you listen to hopsin, you understand his falling out with his record label, his best friend, ex girlfriends, etc

kendrick doesnt give you that, he doesnt have a personality, he just makes good music, but we dont know who he is yet

but with hopsin, there is more to him

as far as overall rapping skills, hopsin is also more intertaining,but his hooks can be corny

in before the kendrick is the Goat people come in

bwatts

i am he

dumbass whiteboy

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

is this about the gambino crime family? *old*

Ace of Baes
i love white rappers, macklemore, eminem, they're the best, haha

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

haha. I think macklemore is a type of fish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hungry_mantis
I'll take ignorant gangster rap anyday.

Lil Herb is the bees knees

• Locked thread