Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo
one time me and my cousin said all the anime titles we could think of in one breath!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

memorized the pokemon rap

Lil Cunty

your mom

i am he

a wheelie

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
put a condom on randomly

Afro Doug

one time i managed to cry for eight hours straight

i am he

contributed to m y 401k to the max!

Pizzatime

being a kid in the 90s

the unabonger
kickflip

the unabonger
i was doing a night dive and i came upon a pair of sleeping turtles and i chilled with them for like... 5 minutes. that was pretty cool

precision

by VideoGames
puked blood

j/k it was jager

deep dish peat moss

Made my favorite poster laugh but then they never acknowledged me again :/

Einsteins Kegels

by R. Guyovich
im watching Mind Hunters curently

Lil Cunty

Funnypost Collabo posted:

Made my favorite poster laugh but then they never acknowledged me again :/

who was it

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
When I was a little kid, there was a tropical storm at the beach, and I hopped the police safety barracades to the boardwalk. The winds were so strong that I jumped straight into the air, and was blown backwards several feet, tumbling, and the waves were coming up and smashing into the store fronts. That is possibly the coolest thing I've done.

Solid Poopsnake

by Nyc_Tattoo
sherman's march

a ritard

by XyloJW
a fleshlight that i put in the freezer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solid Poopsnake

by Nyc_Tattoo

a ritard posted:

a fleshlight that i put in the freezer.