Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bird.

In this byob we are carving a kingdom out of the earth in hopes of finding hidden treasure, building new hang outs in tunnels and poo poo, and making friends with other dwarfs in this, the BYOB Dwarf Kingdom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pogi

i mine too deep and awaken the balrog

i am he

DrSanchez posted:

i mine too deep and awaken the balrog

i intentionally jump off the bridge when it comes time to do battle

joke_explainer

i am he posted:

i intentionally jump off the bridge when it comes time to do battle

I, the captain of the guard, get so mad when I am he jumps off the bridge that I immediately decapitate the soldier next to me, and drop my baby I was carrying into battle into the river.

Disco_Bandit
I pull the closest lever to me. What happens?

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i kiss a sexy dwarf lady with a sexy beard and sexy penis

ron color
i would like to build a staircase that goes down forever

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I couldn't figure out what I was looking at or how to play this game, peace.

Tenshi

she's actual size
I hunt a unicorn and die.

Ape Fist

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
Ape Fist cancels dig, interrupted by Demon.

Ape Fist

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
BYOB cancels post, interrupted by FYAD.

tradjik

i will just dig a lot

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Kayle7

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
when thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a house of leaves
moments before the wind.
oh my gosh a DF thread in byob :D I will post screenshots of my fortress that I did a while ago

Kayle7

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
as walls keep shifting
seems a house of leaves
moments before the wind.

this is on masterwork so theres more stuff you can do. this is my death colloseum area

this is my satanic sacrificial altar room

this is my volcanic forge

Kayle7

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
as walls keep shifting
seems a house of leaves
moments before the wind.
that is just a backed up save, this fortress actually died because the new version of DF got released, so I systematically sacrificed every single dwarf there was, leaving only the children, then I opened the gates and let a ton of orcs in

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
im midge

SIDS Vicious

can i be agnome thank you

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

Iggy Koopa posted:

can i be agnome thank you
we can play gnomoria next

SIDS Vicious

we did it guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

saboten

Kayle7 posted:

that is just a backed up save, this fortress actually died because the new version of DF got released, so I systematically sacrificed every single dwarf there was, leaving only the children, then I opened the gates and let a ton of orcs in

• Locked thread