Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pogi

I'm calling each and every one of you out...

...to a fancy dinner!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
oh hey thanks for inviting me out sanchez
HEY WAITER!

YEAH THE CUTE ONE

haha yeah BRING US SOME DRINKS, SWEETIEPIE ooo you got an rear end that goes for miles! hahayeeeeeeah she gonna get a tip tonight

pogi

post pics of food itt

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Angry Fish posted:

oh hey thanks for inviting me out sanchez
HEY WAITER!

YEAH THE CUTE ONE

haha yeah BRING US SOME DRINKS, SWEETIEPIE ooo you got an rear end that goes for miles! hahayeeeeeeah she gonna get a tip tonight

wow, rude!

pogi

:cripes: one little food thread and we're already fighting!

Let's order dessert.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Imagining an rear end that goes for miles, itt

google THIS

maybe she was a naga

pogi

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Imagining an rear end that goes for miles, itt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaKlLZlbQZo

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Tipps

party in the front

business in the back
pls suggest a dessert and/or cake i can make this weekend for bf's birthday, tia

alnilam

fancy restaurants like that make me feel uncomfortable and out of place and too pampered

and perhaps more importantly they usually don't give a hoot94 about ppl who don't eat meat and i end up getting a lovely salad or a side or just leaving so idk can we go somewhere a little less fancy

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Tipps posted:

pls suggest a dessert and/or cake i can make this weekend for bf's birthday, tia

I've been craving tres leches lately, that's a pretty good cake

tao of lmao

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3663970

google THIS

I knew the dame was trouble from the moment I laid eyes on her, she had an rear end that went on for miles and legs you could bounce a quarter off of

3D Megadoodoo

re: dinner

I was just informed Burger King opened here earlier today. :lol: at dirty foreign chains thinking they can survive against Hesburger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2Zbr3VtGKg

(brb gonna get a WHOPPER(tm))

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo

:wink: BOINNG

• Locked thread