Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
you might be a yoposter if...

ur posting in this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
did i do it right? you might be a yoposter! haha!

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

CISADMIN PRIVILEGE posted:

jello you ignorant backwoods hick

Well i'm bored in vegas, got no plans till an early dinner meetup tonight and already got my defcon badge so i will answer questions till my mifi is nearly out of batteries

to be clear, jello, you insipid loving backwoods redneck moron, i banned business catte because i had people at work being tracked down to be asked questions about me by the yospos irc sewing circle and frankly i didn't need that much internet in my real life. i still don't, so i'll ban this account too when my batteries get low and you can go back to being constantly wrong for another year. you kids proved that you aren't capable of being even vaguely grownup about people being honest in here about who they are or what they do, so i can't leave the two connected

btw i'm not answering anything about work that is either obvious trolling or over the line with poo poo i shouldn't/can't talk about, or poo poo i just don't feel like answering, but other than that let er rip

• Locked thread