Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 376 days!

Mister Fister posted:

lol, do you even know how much olive oil costs per liter vs shampoo. If you're trying to prove i'm poor, that's not the way to do it.

:smugmrgw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
only the best extra virgin to grease my hair back

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 376 days!
*slicks hair back with hand soaked in olive oil, just like in the movies*

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
112 new posts in the poo poo man thread?? what's going on?

oh

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I remember the time that guy got mad and left YOSPOS after everyone made fun of his lovely house and the toilet seat with poop on it. lmao

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

so is the olive oil used with or without water thx

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

theadder posted:

so is the olive oil used with or without water thx

you use it like the ancient romans by rubbing it all over yourself and scraping it off.

Apr 7, 2003

mustard is probably more expensive than shampoo too, by the liter. lmao

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)
Heh, i just realized something, the real reason why Tori's so mad at me isn't because of me pointing out insurance fraud, everyone did that, it's because i pointed out that he's so financially insecure, him losing his galaxy nexus phone would have been disasterous for him without an insurance plan :laffo: An insurance plan... on a galaxy loving nexus.

Squeezy Farm posted:

IMO it's okay to be a savvy shopper even if youre making 6 figgys manageing DBs.

Don't have poo poo to do with databases, i'm a financial analyst with a little tori who does bitch work sql reports for me.

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQz1oKdCVEc

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

Mister Fister posted:

Don't have poo poo to do with databases, i'm a financial analyst with a little tori who does bitch work sql reports for me.

are u cremnob

Apr 7, 2003

Mister Fister posted:

Heh, i just realized something, the real reason why Tori's so mad at me isn't because of me pointing out insurance fraud, everyone did that, it's because i pointed out that he's so financially insecure, him losing his galaxy nexus phone would have been disasterous for him without an insurance plan :laffo: An insurance plan... on a galaxy loving nexus.

lmao. post the poop toilet seat again.

Apr 7, 2003

I'm a financial analyst. *analyzes how many S5s he has to sell this month to make rent*

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

KILL-GORE

(and counting!)
Mommy wow, i can join tables now!

I'm a computer scientist! I am asset to the team!

Apr 7, 2003

How do the girls at your high dollar financial analyst job feel about the salad dressing in your hair?

Apr 7, 2003

also please post a picture of your John Travolta locks

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
wow could u fuckin faghots shut the gently caress up or something this is embarassing

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

echinopsis posted:

wow could u fuckin faghots shut the gently caress up or something this is embarassing

dont h8

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

KILL-GORE

(and counting!)

Citizen Tayne posted:

How do the girls at your high dollar financial analyst job feel about the salad dressing in your hair?

They're pretty jealous actually. Soft and supple as gently caress.

BTW, instead of recycling your sharp witted barbs over and over, you forgot to claim i watch Anime like you did last time, without any evidence. You're losing your touch Tori.

Apr 7, 2003

Mister Fister posted:

They're pretty jealous actually. Soft and supple as gently caress.

BTW, instead of recycling your sharp witted barbs over and over, you forgot to claim i watch Anime like you did last time, without any evidence. You're losing your touch Tori.

Lol you just admitted to it

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

olive oil lmao

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i had forgotten all about this guy. this is why I stay out of the android threads

Apr 7, 2003

He pooped on the seat and posted a picture of it.

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

KILL-GORE

(and counting!)

Citizen Tayne posted:

Lol you just admitted to it

Heh, even if i did watch Anime, it's still far less embarrassing than being scared of the financial ruin a lost Galaxy Nexus would bring to you. That deserves some sort of Scarlet letter branded on you.

Apr 7, 2003

you have to be autistic. I feel bad about making fun of you now. you're completely incapable of reading between the lines.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
in my short time reading yospos i don't think tori is obsessed with you cuz he does this to everyone, even himself sometimes. lol.

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

KILL-GORE

(and counting!)

Citizen Tayne posted:

you have to be autistic. I feel bad about making fun of you now. you're completely incapable of reading between the lines.

fits my needs posted:

in my short time reading yospos i don't think tori is obsessed with you cuz he does this to everyone, even himself sometimes. lol.

Uh huh, the only reason why i stayed here for so long is because I know I'm loving his enjoyment of his football game. The fact that he's focusing so much on me proves otherwise.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Mister Fister posted:

Most rich people who become rich don't spend money. Not that someone with financial illiteracy with you would understand. Ah yes, a verizon wireless 'prepaid' plan with a device subsidy. Sounds like someone doesn't know what a corporate discount on postpaid plans is, not surprised considering you work for poo poo tier companies. See, the difference between you and me is that you're so insecure that you have to spend an inordinate amount of your worthless life going through my posts and even then you have to embellish and outright lie because you can't cope with the fact that your life is literal poo poo. You commit insurance fraud and can't afford decent housing in Pittsburgh. That's a fact. That's about as low rent as you can get. That's why you're obsessed with me.

lmfao

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

sorry I'm just catching up here

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

you bitches know nothing of my corporate postpaid discounts

Apr 7, 2003

Mister Fister posted:

Uh huh, the only reason why i stayed here for so long is because I know I'm loving his enjoyment of his football game. The fact that he's focusing so much on me proves otherwise.

lol the puppetmaster was him all along

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

this is like got dat wmd levels of impotent flailing oneupsmanship

tell us about your porsche

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

KILL-GORE

(and counting!)

Citizen Tayne posted:

lol the puppetmaster was him all along

Yeah keep putting up that strong front tori, it'll work out for you!

*frantically glances between the Steelers getting their rear end kicked, the reply button, and Mister Fister's post history*

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

echinopsis posted:

same

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

Mister Fister posted:

Most rich people who become rich don't spend money. Not that someone with financial illiteracy with you would understand. Ah yes, a verizon wireless 'prepaid' plan with a device subsidy. Sounds like someone doesn't know what a corporate discount on postpaid plans is, not surprised considering you work for poo poo tier companies. See, the difference between you and me is that you're so insecure that you have to spend an inordinate amount of your worthless life going through my posts and even then you have to embellish and outright lie because you can't cope with the fact that your life is literal poo poo. You commit insurance fraud and can't afford decent housing in Pittsburgh. That's a fact. That's about as low rent as you can get. That's why you're obsessed with me.

lol

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

fits my needs posted:

lol

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

Werthog 95 posted:

sorry I'm just catching up here

same

Apr 7, 2003

I'm rich bitch. you can buy a slot on my Prime account for $16.

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

quick reminder that registered sex offender ben rapelisburger heads up the trade unionists while the ravens cut ray rice (as soon as that video was made public)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

Werthog 95 posted:

this is like got dat wmd levels of impotent flailing oneupsmanship

tell us about your porsche

i was gonna put an intake on it but idk with the lease and all if i can

• Locked thread