Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo
you can pet them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

it's hard to gently caress them

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
thety do amazing tricks against your leg do not be alarmed simply watch them work

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

when they're fat they lay in your hallway or near doors so it's hard to get by them

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

they love benedict cumberbatch

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
personal anectdote before getting back to cat facts: first time my cat starting doing cat tricks on my leg i called the authorities but they assured me nothing is wrong i hung up and tried three more times speaking with three separate dispatchers to verify

Cyber Dog

:sonia::sonia::sonia::sonia::sonia::sonia::sonia::sonia::sonia::sonia::sonia::sonia::sonia::sonia::sonia::sonia::sonia::sonia:

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
they dont really lay on their side that much because of how gravity hits their body (bill nye,1995)

ulvir

The first cat show was in 1871 at the Crystal Palace in London.

ulvir

A cat will spend nearly 30% of her life grooming herself.

ulvir

Ninety-two per cent of cattes are "Moggies", or, non-pedigrees. How did the name "Moggie" come about? One theory holds that it comes from old English dialect, where "Moggie" was used to designate a loose woman or prostitute. It is thought that this name was given to cattes because they mate repeatedly with different males when they are in season.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Cats think you really want to see an anus when you wake up in the morning

ulvir

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

• Locked thread