Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloodfart McCoy

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Between classes I usually like to head to the campus library and chill out for a while. It's usually quite, has a strong wi-fi signal and is always a good temperature.

Today I found the library a little emptier than usual, plenty of space to let out some farts that have been gathering in my rear end all day. A couple of one-cheek-sneaks every now and then, and I'm happy. The smell dissipates pretty fast, despite having eaten spicy veggie curry for lunch, so I'm feeling pretty safe right now.

What are you doing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i am nearing the end of my work day which is the most relaxed i've been for days because my son was sick had mouth sores and couldn't eat without screaming

Bloodfart McCoy

Bo-Pepper posted:

i am nearing the end of my work day which is the most relaxed i've been for days because my son was sick had mouth sores and couldn't eat without screaming

You need to stop letting the actions of other dictate how your day is going.

3D Megadoodoo

I'm picking lint off the crotch of my sweat pants.

3D Megadoodoo

Got the linty crotch blues.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

You need to stop letting the actions of other dictate how your day is going.

never thought about it that way haha little dude you got poo poo mouth problems gotta suck lol

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I'm farting up my office

Bloodfart McCoy

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I'm farting up my office

3D Megadoodoo

jesus gently caress you have a hugh handthumb

Pinche Rudo

Going into work for a couple hours my last day is tomorrow. Gonna rip rear end in the cube farm

bone emulator

Wrrroavr

i sometimes wonder how many times ive farted in this chair (it is the chair i sit in when i play dota)

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
i have farted before in the past

Bloodfart McCoy

I find that I've gotten more and more libral with where I fart over the years. A decade ago, I would probably only fart inside my or a close friend's house, outside, or in a bathroom. Maybe in the car for some classic comedy. Now I'll do it pretty much anywhere as long as I have some space for the smell to escape. Sometimes I'll do a little test fart and it doesn't stink at all. I just gently place those everywhere, and the people around me are none the wiser. I do those a lot at concerts and crowded bars.

3D Megadoodoo

i rarely fart outside of the bathroom i just don't have it in me

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I fart loudly in public and then blame it on my wife or son

Lil Cunty

fartin up the shop

toot toot!

take that customers

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

WD-40 posted:

fartin up the shop

toot toot!

take that customers