Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
But Announcers Are Calling Them iPads

http://www.businessinsider.com/microsoft-nfl-surface-ipads-2014-9

quote:

But Microsoft and the league ran into a problem during week one of the season when at least two television announcers mistakenly referred to the tablets as iPads and giving a huge rival unexpected exposure.

The biggest blunder for the league came during the nationally televised Monday Night Football game when ESPN's Trent Dilfer joked about how long it took Cardinals assistant head coach Tom Moore to "learn how to use the iPad to scroll through the pictures."

not even $400 million will make you remember the surface

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pagancow
Jan 15, 2001

Video Stymie

mods please rename thread to your brand is a piece of poo poo tia

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?
if microsoft had never advertised a surface but instead had manufactured and given away all that have been sold they'd be ahead

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?
lol

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
finally the year of windows on the sports top

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

i seriously wonder how many people are going to be fired because of this.

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge
title should have just been "microsoft has to pay people to use its tablets" op

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
this happened like 3 months ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

duTrieux. posted:

i seriously wonder how many people are going to be fired because of this.
for the surface?
the xbone?
metro?
windows phone?

not enough

• Locked thread