Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slaapaav

by Azathoth
what the hell does genderqueer mean i refuse to google it holy poo poo this world is dumb but that doesnt mean i dont love being ignorant. you can be a girl or boy i dont give a gently caress but all these words are confusing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
someone posted a link to the trans megathread and i read some and i just got so loving confused

4outof5

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994
it means being a stupid loving millenial baby

cute anime girl

The amount of labels are getting tragically high.

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
like people should be able to do their own thing but they should also be smart enough to understand that what they are doing can be very confusing to some people (me)

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
i almost googled genderqueer but stopped myself from hitting enter

Ape Fist

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.

4outof5 posted:

it means being a stupid loving millenial baby

this mostly.

internet identity politics are hilarious and dumb. a lot of cool dipshits on the internet also like to use lgbt-issues as a shield to hide behind when they get called out for being morally authoritative loving shitheads with pockets full of false equivalency arguments. "wow you're kind of a shithead.", "YOU'RE SAYING THAT BECAUSE YOU HATE TRANS PEOPLE YOU loving TRANSPHOBE.", "no i just think you, individually are sort of a stupid loving perso-", "RAPE. RAPE!!! STOP RAPING ME!!!!"

Ape Fist

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.

Pizzatime

"homosexual" lol yea right

Pizzatime

metroidvania

Pizzatime

roguelike

Pizzatime

cute 'em up

Pizzatime

fuc u internet

Pedantra

by Lowtax
ban slaapaav imo

Pedantra

by Lowtax
and 4 out of 5. everyone else, i have my eye on you

Pedantra

by Lowtax

also you... and why is this dumb picture everywhere all of a sudden

Ape Fist

i will loving kill you pedantra don't post at me

Ape Fist

im sorry that was very rude of me have a look at this hilarious thing to cheer u up a bit

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Pizzatime posted:

metroidvania

*triggered*

Pedantra

by Lowtax

Ape Fist posted:

im sorry that was very rude of me have a look at this hilarious thing to cheer u up a bit

f off

Ape Fist

u have made a powerful enemy this day

Mogren

Enlightened beast
Spirit among mortals
Spreader of wisdom
Forever watchful
Good kitty
:angelcatte:
sheeple is unswag.

ulvir

*queers genderly*

Bwee
gas this stupid thread

brotherly

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED
being cis is wack yall

i am he

Bwee posted:

gas this stupid thread

Blue's Clues

im gay

Looke

Ape Fist

the brotherly phl posted:

being cis is wack yall

alnilam

afaik "genderqueer" was coined as a catch-all precisely because there were getting to be too many labels for various kinds of non-cisgender identity, so it just means "not your basic cisgender identity in some way or another"

i think

Looke

reddit

google THIS

I thought genderqueer meant you were sometimes one or the other depending on the day or was that genderfluid?

Mogren

Enlightened beast
Spirit among mortals
Spreader of wisdom
Forever watchful
Good kitty
:angelcatte:

cute anime girl

Jett posted:

I thought genderqueer meant you were sometimes one or the other depending on the day or was that genderfluid?

That was genderfluid iirc

vapoursquid

none other

Bwee posted:

gas this stupid thread

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

genderchoir

Senior Management

Jett posted:

I thought you had to change your genderfluid every 3,000 miles?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Vynar posted:

I thought you had to change your genderfluid every 3,000 miles?

I change mine daily :pervert:

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
Trans friends of mine tell me genderfluid is injectable hormones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looke

tran
sex
ual

• Locked thread