Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Therefore Wolfenstein: The New Order is A Very Good Video Game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
This checks out

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I rarely play games to do this, OP.

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer
We need to bring back shouting nazis, shouting brown people and Russians doesn't scratch that same itch.

Edit: Wtf autocorrect, how do you get shouting from shooting
Double edit: Now that I see it, shouting works just as well.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

If there was a madden style nazi killing simulation I would buy every single iteration plus dlc every single year

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Nazi shooting games need a come back... I'm sick of shooting at the Russians, Chinese, and Arabs.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Nazis need to come back, so we can get new Nazi lore and games with them included.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
Isn't that was New World Order is about? I mean I skipped that poo poo just 'cus who pays $60bux for a game rubes, thats who but I'm definitely not antinazideath, quite the opposite really.

• Locked thread