Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy

every posted:

Uga still gon win this east bitch

This is actually true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy

soggybagel posted:

Wow. Iowa lost. Can't wait for the post mortem from mourning view.

MourningView doesn't typically dip his toes into over-reaction, so it'll be an apt take on how the game was lost in addition to the "icing" incident.

Seconds after hitting the "Submit Reply" button, he'll go back to cleaning his shotgun & staring at a picture of Ferentz on his wall that MV's cut the eyes out of.

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy

anne frank fanfic posted:

gently caress a&m

Good post. I second this emotion.

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy

Invicta{HOG}, M.D. posted:

Auburn and Texas A&M have risen to contend with Alabama the last couple of seasons I get the sense that LSU is slowly slipping away from that top spot.

I though doctors were preternaturally intelligent, but maybe I was wrong.

There's no denying LSU has taken a step back, but that'll happen when you're gutted by the NFL draft 2 years in a row.

LSU has owned A&M the past couple of years and outside of last year, LSU has been a better team than Auburn.

This year, I don't know who is gonna take the West.

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy
If anyone is going to be in BR this weekend & wants to watch the game, I've got an extra ticket and a company tailgate with food/beer/liquor.

PM me or email at rcarr@vaporpoint.net

• Locked thread