Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

CrashCat posted:

stealing 54 million dollars to make adverts all day is tired and boring. move on, stop beating a dead horse, get something original, etc

im not sure if a dead horse was in the pledge rewards maybe you should go look though??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

A Spider Covets posted:

im not sure if a dead horse was in the pledge rewards maybe you should go look though??
I'm sure you could get it in as the next stretch goal

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

im gonna laugh when this game fails

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Helpimscared posted:

im gonna laugh when this game fails

but will u rly

petrol blue
Feb 9, 2013

sugar and spice
and
ethanol slammers
It's like a psych experiment, except that the rat doesn't stop pressing the button, but starts giving it's food to the experimenter before they finish the maze.

The Risk
Mar 6, 2014

Chuck Tanner posted:

sweet, a new doobie thread

Give us the old thread back

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

MotherFuckingT-REX posted:

move to gas chamber

Gas thread

Make fun of them in their own games threads you pussies

petrol blue
Feb 9, 2013

sugar and spice
and
ethanol slammers
All threads are star citizen threads now, it was the $67,600 stretch goal. Mods contributed.

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

lol at AAA game

do you nerds realize this is basically BC3k?

The Risk
Mar 6, 2014
Trapcitizen

naem
May 29, 2011

The fact is no one is guaranteed an actual good game here.

Just because nerds gave some guy $50 million doesn't mean the game has to be good.

It doesn't.

They could release an Atari looking game where you shoot lasers by pressing the space bar, on a black background, with midi music and legally they're in the clear

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

did they save pc gaming yet

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

can there be a subforum to segregate these poo poo threads

there was a megathread for this stuff and then it got gassed for literally no reason

now they keep popping back up and getting gassed over and over again, annoying the poo poo out of the people who post in these threads, the people who don't post in these threads, and the mods themselves. its almost like gassing them every day is completely retarded and just causes problems

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Vargs posted:

there was a megathread for this stuff and then it got gassed for literally no reason

it's called influence which zoe quinn yields

Pebergehund
Jan 21, 2010

naem posted:

The fact is no one is guaranteed an actual good game here.

Just because nerds gave some guy $50 million doesn't mean the game has to be good.

It doesn't.

They could release an Atari looking game where you shoot lasers by pressing the space bar, on a black background, with midi music and legally they're in the clear

You just dont understand game development. As long as the developer is given endless funding and time the game WILL be brilliant! especially if you dont have an evil publisher around

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

can there be a subforum to segregate these poo poo threads
that's the $56 million stretch goal

:regd08: :regd08: :regd08: :regd08: :regd08: :regd08: :regd08: :regd08: :regd08: :regd08: :regd08: :regd08: :regd08: :regd08: :regd08: :regd08: :regd08: :regd08: :regd08: :regd08:

Extortionist
Aug 31, 2001

Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.

evilpicard posted:

lol at AAA game

do you nerds realize this is basically BC3k?
chris roberts Chris Roberts CHRIS ROBERTS isn't nearly as fun to say as derek smart Derek Smart DEREK SMART

so imho it really isn't anything like it at all

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.
What do you think citizens do with the meat when their cargo hold fills up with dead children... Make hot dog meat?

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

10,000 pounds and a cruise? Lets fuckin go.

is it really up to 54 mil already?

Al Borland fucked around with this message at 11:05 on Sep 15, 2014

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

it's out restart steam

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

it's out restart steam

i'll get on it in 2 weeks.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
omg

get this

anime citizen

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

id bone this tranny

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

it's out restart steam

But the money meter is still going up up UP

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Zzulu posted:

id bone this tranny
they actually figured out they were being reality tv tricked so when they got drunk in like ep 3 or something they sung a song about how she probably has a cock

reality tv is americas greatest gift to world culture

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVw5mnRI8Zw

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

hello old friend.

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXxkFd3lHaM

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy
gbs slides further into helldump :getin:

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

how many weeks since the last "two weeks?" I starting to think that maybe chris roberts isnt to be trusted

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Vargs posted:

now they keep popping back up and getting gassed over and over again, annoying the poo poo out of the people who post in these threads, the people who don't post in these threads, and the mods themselves. its almost like gassing them every day is completely retarded and just causes problems

hmm its almost like its a clue from the mods not to post these gay threads any more

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Vargs posted:

To be fair, Scam Citizen got in with a bad crowd of bad froggers and unjustly met its demise.

Needless to say scientists are working around to clock to determine how to prevent these horrors from happening again. Yet it still remains a mystery.

Cyks
Mar 17, 2008

The trenches of IT can scar a muppet for life
Sup guys I just ordered an R9 270x from newegg which comes with a free copy of star citizen can somebody tell me which ships do I start with or do I have to work my way up to captain from space janitor and if so will the game at least let me look out the windows of the space station and dream about one day being with the elite? Thanks in advance!

Over and Out. See you in the 'verse!
-starlord cyks

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Cyks posted:

Sup guys I just ordered an R9 270x from newegg which comes with a free copy of star citizen can somebody tell me which ships do I start with or do I have to work my way up to captain from space janitor and if so will the game at least let me look out the windows of the space station and dream about one day being with the elite? Thanks in advance!

Over and Out. See you in the 'verse!
-starlord cyks

I think you start with a fishtank.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
i hope this game comes out and is awesome cuz the people who spend all their time making fun of it are really obnoxious children

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

idk about the game itself tbh I just like watching people poo poo themselves publicly on the internet. both sides have their morons which is why I included the pic of the sc mod slamming goons in the op. it is funny all around if u just take the stick out of your rear end, or not click on this thread, alternatively

just like how I don't click on doobie threads cause I think it's boring

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
your so DUMB if u gave any money to the kickerstarter!! just a big dummy this guys is going to TAKE YOUR MONEY lol and YOURE DUMB FAGORT so you deserve it lol stupid space doobie dog!

*game comes out and is super sweet*

ummm so how do I join the LLJK space clan ?

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

ashgromnies posted:

your so DUMB if u gave any money to the kickerstarter!! just a big dummy this guys is going to TAKE YOUR MONEY lol and YOURE DUMB FAGORT so you deserve it lol stupid space doobie dog!

*game comes out and is super sweet*

ummm so how do I join the LLJK space clan ?
how do i get to bizarro world, sounds like a pretty sweet place

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
I'd like to suggest that a goon, with Ed Wood like zeal, crowdfunds a feature length movie with the same success as Roberts.

I'd also like to suggest it won't be me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

ilikedirt posted:

hmm its almost like its a clue from the mods not to post these gay threads any more

tbh idgaf about star citizen so post as much as you want on it.

• Locked thread