Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010

Spanish Manlove posted:

tbh idgaf about star citizen so post as much as you want on it.

what about doob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

WAMPA_STOMPA posted:

what about doob

since you fuckers can't be trusted on it, no more doob. ever.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
OK goons, from now on Stra Citizen is code for Doobie

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Can't you just probate/ban the idiots loving it up for everyone else?

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Like the guy who just ejaculated on a picture of tasha?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Over There posted:

Can't you just probate/ban the idiots loving it up for everyone else?

i dont want to have to make the same point in two different threads at once (this and QCS) but for the love of god who the gently caress cares about doobie anymore just loving drop it and stop stalking the poor guy

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Pickens county lawyers finally defeat Lowtax. Shoulda kickstarted the lawyer fees imo.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Doobie finally defeated the bad froggers. "It's finally over..." he said as he wiped away a tear.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

hey i dunno if you guys noticed but at the bottom of the OP, it states that this is not a doobie thread

but if you are in fact retarded, ill state it again:
not a doobie thread

now post funny people flipping their poo poo about video games and getting scammed. tia, smoke a weed

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

SirEvelynTremble posted:

I'd like to suggest that a goon, with Ed Wood like zeal, crowdfunds a feature length movie with the same success as Roberts.

I'd also like to suggest it won't be me
jamse rofle did it

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

A Spider Covets posted:

hey i dunno if you guys noticed but at the bottom of the OP, it states that this is not a doobie thread

but if you are in fact retarded, ill state it again:
not a doobie thread

now post funny people flipping their poo poo about video games and getting scammed. tia, smoke a weed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip1SYl97kh4

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

getting warmer!!! honk

Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax

Spanish Manlove posted:

i dont want to have to make the same point in two different threads at once (this and QCS) but for the love of god who the gently caress cares about doobie anymore just loving drop it and stop stalking the poor guy

Apparently a lot of people care so stop being so dense. And posting info from his Facebook page is not stalking. You don't get to decide what people find funny or not

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

quote:

Hey everyone,

Thank you all for your feedback, comments, and concerns.

When I set up the r/Transverse Sub-Reddit, my intent was to have a spot where players could go and find any official information regarding the game on Reddit. We often note that some players cannot visit our forums or sites at all hours due to work or school network policies, which is why we had hoped to create a place on Reddit not unlike the Dev Corner.

Based on the reddiquette guidelines it seems possible we over moderated. With this in mind we are going to focus back intently on our own forums for each product, I look forward to interacting with you there.

I apologize personally and sincerely from the bottom of my heart for anyone who has taken this matter as a personal offence, and hope we can move forward together as a community as we introduce bigger and better announcements more directly related to our games.

Thanks for your time.

Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax
Someone start a doobie sub redddit

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Spanish Manlove posted:

since you fuckers can't be trusted on it, no more doob. ever.
What happened? People touching the poop?

Fagmaster
Aug 21, 2004

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
doob citizen

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

ehhhhh
as long as star citizen / dayz / transverse chat is still allowed i guess im fine with that

gently caress the hot dog man
lets talk about people who spent 10k on a computer game that will never come out

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010
so is the game like playable? whats areana commander

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i come to these threads hoping itll be an incarnate of the original doobs/sc thread and leave disappointed

good thing we still have "jew facts" and "lol women gently caress em" threads to post in

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Scam Citizen, Day Z Stand ALone, any other good con games out there?

E:
Oh yeah minecraft.

that new MWO space game looks promising too.

I mean how is SC gonna react? I'm wagering rage and more spending in SC's direction.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Al Borland posted:

Scam Citizen, Day Z Stand ALone, any other good con games out there?

E:
Oh yeah minecraft.

that new MWO space game looks promising too.

I mean how is SC gonna react? I'm wagering rage and more spending in SC's direction.

I can't wait for Microsoft to milk the poo poo out of minecraft and kill it completely.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Over There posted:

I can't wait for Microsoft to milk the poo poo out of minecraft and kill it completely.

lol I bet its gonna be like skype where they have advertisements popping up all over the loving place and beg you to install bing with it.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
space wepons

advance control

gud texture

hidden ship

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

tomstuart posted:

space wepons

advance control

gud texture

hidden ship

A lot of those guns look like straight up rips from battle field 2142.

Also the hidden ship is hidden because its missing textures everywhere?

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

tomstuart posted:

advance control

I love how the hands are on back to front (right hand on left arm, left hand on right arm)

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Al Borland posted:

A lot of those guns look like straight up rips from battle field 2142.

Also the hidden ship is hidden because its missing textures everywhere?

no all three of those are unreleased ships

they will sell all 3

for over $50 united states dollards apiece

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Mention doobie ITT from now on and you're probated, easy as that

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Spanish Manlove posted:

Mention XXXXXX ITT from now on and you're probated, easy as that

fair enough, im contented to just browse the space game forums for comedy content

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
op tried REDACTED died

Jst0rm fucked around with this message at 17:35 on Sep 15, 2014

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Why are people still spending hundreds of dollars on preordering digital content the maker said everyone would have access to within a week or two? Like having played eve a bit I could see why everyone thought the ships would be valuable at first but the maker sort of explicitly denied that.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Spanish Manlove posted:

Mention doobie ITT from now on and you're probated, easy as that

Strongly agree with this. That was a funny ride until it got wayyy creepily out of hand.

Space ships give us many laughs and will throughout its unfolding saga. Probably up to delivery and shortly after.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

hell yeah

dayz and microsoft minecraft poo poo is cool to discuss too itt although i am a bit depressed about the latter because i greatly enjoy creating obsidian cock fountains with my friends. i hope the changeover does not ruin this experience for me

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

A Spider Covets posted:

hell yeah

dayz and microsoft minecraft poo poo is cool to discuss too itt although i am a bit depressed about the latter because i greatly enjoy creating obsidian cock fountains with my friends. i hope the changeover does not ruin this experience for me

THeres always EQ landmark where you can make smooth cock fountains out of obsidian.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

ArbitraryC posted:

Why are people still spending hundreds of dollars on preordering digital content the maker said everyone would have access to within a week or two? Like having played eve a bit I could see why everyone thought the ships would be valuable at first but the maker sort of explicitly denied that.
Once you've sunk a whole bunch of money into a piece of poo poo like this you tend to become delusional and/or evangelical, because the alternative is admitting you made a huge mistake. Then some other dumb shits fall for your evangelism and the cycle continues.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Does Microsoft have an estimated return on investment? I don't see how they could ever get 2.5 billion from this company.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Over There posted:

Does Microsoft have an estimated return on investment? I don't see how they could ever get 2.5 billion from this company.

Lol I don't think microsoft thinks anything through anymore. The debacle with buying skype, was hilarious. They bought skype but didn't realize they needed a certain software to host and use it. Which was also owned by skype but under a different company so they have to rent services from them.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Over There posted:

They'll try and use the name to bolster some other thing we're already forgetting about like Project Spark, nobody will like it and it will die on the vine. Microsoft is stupid and doesn't realize it's already out for every platform anyone cares about, and the actual popular game is less than 10% Mojang's code anyway thanks to the huge popularity of mods. There are enough kids out there that only know the name brand so they'll get a few peeks at whatever they crank out, but unless it's top shelf stuff nobody will give a poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

tomstuart posted:

space wepons

advance control

gud texture

hidden ship

whoah that actually looks really cool

• Locked thread