Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.

Coolguye posted:

I ate a steak with bone marrow butter accompanied with a side of spinach salad with grilled chicken breast. It was topped with a raspberry aged balsamic vinaigrette and olive oil.

:wotwot:

Fruit dressing on spinach "for the win"!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Buck Turgidson posted:

Gonna hit up some weights tomorrow too, never know when I'm gonna have to lift an Xbox or something

Make sure you lift with your knees if it's an Xbox 1. Not talking xbone btw. Great job with that name M$

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
A bowl of Oreo-Os

I didnt know they were still being sold in Korea until last week so I had a relative mail me a box. They arrived today. Im probably going to eat the box in one day like the fat gently caress I am.

Edit: I tried, its too sweet to eat anymore. My teeth hurt

Fauxtool fucked around with this message at 12:09 on Nov 20, 2014

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Marinaded five chicken fillets with a peanut butter recipe I found. That with brown rice prepared in vegetable stock and broccoli.
I love peanut butter flavored chicken.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Sorry if that's been posted already.

I'm hesitant to post the cereal here in case I'm ever wrongfully accused of a crime. The police would barge in and see the cereal on the counter and say, "There's the cereal! It's him!"

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

i ate alcohol

tonight, rotisserie chicken

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

Going to eat some deep dish pizza... sometimes, it's actually better than thin crust

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
hibachi steak with veggies and rice miso soup, salad with that good asian dressing they are known for

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

hibachi steak with veggies and rice miso soup, salad with that good asian dressing they are known for

ginger root dressing

you ate well, gamer

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

This game is perfect for empty-headed dunces that don't like to think much!! Of course, I'm a genius... I wonder why I'm so good at it?!

A cool drat horse posted:

Going to eat some deep dish pizza... sometimes, it's actually better than thin crust

Thin crust is the best kind of pizza but usually you end up paying more for it and get less pizza. A real conundrum.

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

SarutosZero posted:

Thin crust is the best kind of pizza but usually you end up paying more for it and get less pizza. A real conundrum.

What dumb place are you ordering from that charges for thin crust?

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

This game is perfect for empty-headed dunces that don't like to think much!! Of course, I'm a genius... I wonder why I'm so good at it?!

Golden Goat posted:

What dumb place are you ordering from that charges for thin crust?

Sorry I meant usually you pay the same price as any other crust but you get much less total pizza.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Ginger Root Dressing Win

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

I made myself a steak yesterday

and the day before

I love being a grown-up

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving next week?

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

my family is catholic and breeds like rabbits so im going to a huge family gathering where there will be radical mashed potatoes and stuffing.

and im gonna say gently caress you to my waistline.

how about you, forums user Zoq-Fot-Pik

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

A Spider Covets posted:

my family is catholic and breeds like rabbits so im going to a huge family gathering where there will be radical mashed potatoes and stuffing.

and im gonna say gently caress you to my waistline.

how about you, forums user Zoq-Fot-Pik

I'm getting Chinese food, and then having a real Thanksgiving dinner with "the fam," so I don't have to cook anything. :smugmrgw:

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

I don't have time to go home to visit the fam so I am doing nothing. I will probably eat some mashed potatoes though.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Get yelled at for showing up late because I work the night before/that morning

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Can I still eat a shitload of Turkey even if I don't celebrate Thanksgiving?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
drinking beer, watching football, dinner with family, then rushing out at midnight to score some sick nasty gaming deals

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

Golden Goat posted:

Can I still eat a shitload of Turkey even if I don't celebrate Thanksgiving?

You can do whatever you want as long as you game safely and exercise every once in a while.

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

SarutosZero posted:

You can do whatever you want as long as you game safely and exercise every once in a while.

I'll go buy a kilo of turkey meat then.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
A spinach salad with strawberries, blueberries, almonds, feta cheese, and two turkey breasts. I blended my own sharp balsamic garlic vinaigrette to top it off.

:wotwot: my salads are the best

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I had turkey fillets flash fried and simmered in hoi sin sauce, boiled rice, and garlic prawns.

I need to do some tests and see if there is any food that does not taste good fried in garlic.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

a thanksgiving dinner that couldn't be beat at my parents' apartment, along with my uncle, one of my dad's relatives (and her dog), my dad's niece husband and baby son, and my mom's nephew and his girlfriend

since their thanksgiving dinners end at 5:30pm, i'll take off to another thanksgiving dinner that couldn't be beat with my best friend and his girlfriend, with the express purpose of getting wasted

so in short, it will be very good

get that OUT of my face fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Nov 22, 2014

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

I take all of the traditional thanksgiving food items and mix them all into 1 thanksgiving food slurry then cover it with gravy. Any other gamers want to share their thanksgiving #lifehacks?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pewdiepie posted:

I take all of the traditional thanksgiving food items and mix them all into 1 thanksgiving food slurry then cover it with gravy. Any other gamers want to share their thanksgiving #lifehacks?

#lifehack: work at home, then tell your family youre working on thanksgiving so that you can just sit in your room playing smash

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Pewdiepie posted:

That's a good lifehack.

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Visiting my sister in Colorado. Gonna make pie and potatoes and buy legal weed. It will be a good day.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Going over to my brother's house to eat turkey. I will probably bring the relish tray

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

http://www.inquisitr.com/1624944/xbox-one-pizza-app-allows-owners-to-order-food-by-simply-yelling-at-tv/

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fuligin posted:

Visiting my sister in Colorado. Gonna make pie and potatoes and buy legal weed. It will be a good day.

where in colorado and can I come and a few friends

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
Got some of this and it is delicious. Also hard to just binge on. I get through 3 pieces and I feel pretty sated. Plus no cheesy fingers.

*in the near future on COD voice chat* MUSHROOMS? WHY WOULD I WANT loving MUSHROOMS ON MY PIZZA DO I LOOK LIKE A human being TO YOU?!?!?? Scrub rear end app I'm going to burn down your house

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

I ate domino's last night and I wonder what it will be tonight

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

qnqnx posted:

I ate domino's last night and I wonder what it will be tonight
probably feces

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

tonight i went to champps with husband and a friend and ate a cheap steak. it was not very good but that's ok. we also had blue moons and potato skins

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

I just cooked a bunch of pork chops and they were rllly good

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Looks like someone hasn't been eating enough fiber

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Well uhhh all that aside I am having some frozen strawberries and bananas this evening and they are incredibly yummy.

• Locked thread