Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
The ice cream cone Pokemon is extremely dope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

Knuc U Kinte posted:

He's ice type which automatically means he sucks balls.

Smogonfag spotted

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

mabels big day posted:

it's an objective fact that ice is a bad type to be

true, but that doesn't mean that there aren't a lot of cool ice pokemon. Glalie, Vanilluxe, Walrein, Avalugg, the list goes on

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
i did a wonderlocke of X and it was challenging and fun as heck

the above two posters are correct, but the guy with the haunter av meant "set" instead of "shift" mode. shift mode is literally for casuals

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
the rules i used for my wonderlocke-

-first pokemon caught on each new area must be wonder traded. you can wonder trade again up to 2 times if you get something that is way overleveled or something you already have/caught.
-not allowed to purchase items or use items in battle
-set battle mode, obviously
-if a pokemon is KOed, it is dead and can no longer be used. some people say, release them, but i just put them in a box in my PC labeled "RIP". there is no functional difference
-when you enter a new area you must complete it before going back to a pokemon center

My most useful pokemon ended up being poo poo like Illumise, because it had Wish so it could heal my other party members, and I think I had somethign with aromatherapy or heal bell as well.

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
IVs, EVs, natures, and breeding are all really cool and easier to manipulate than ever. I've never bred "competetive" pokemon until gen 6, and now I have a dope lil squad .

battle me in double if you will

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
The "work" that a trainer must do to breed competitive Pokemon is no more tedious than standard gameply in a series like Animal Crossing or Harvest Moon, yet people love those games, and there isn't even a reward for the effort you put in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

Y-Hat posted:

sentret/furret are boring, stupid, and lovely

Trick scarf sentret is cool and fun ya bish

• Locked thread