Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i am he

I know that a lot of people enjoy keeping house pets like dogs or cats, for their company and to observe their interesting ways. They certainly can bring joy and comfort to a home. But, I'd rather enjoy the company of a man, forced to do my bidding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nvm no cake

i am he

Dogs sure do make me smile sometimes. Their cute rumps and soft paws bring a grin to my face often, however watching a creature of my equal stature use opposable thumbs and bipedal movement to perform menial tasks for me is an even greater pleasure.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
a white slave would not be racist to own but anything else would be............. ..

i am he

Hm yes, its not so different, having a cat. You have to feed both, and console them when they feel lost and afraid. But man is a much more gentle beast, easily malleable.

i am he

Heh, yeah, im a big poopy dumbass. this dog is the fuckin bomb. he fetches and poo poo. im so piss happy i have him instead of the strong body of a man at my disposal, who could fetch with equal skill.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
Strangely, being called an "Uncle Tom" in today's society insinuates that somebody has shed their individuality to better become another man's property. In Uncle Tom's Cabin, however, the opposite is true. Uncle Tom is a slave who repeatedly refuses to have his spirit crushed or his religious values taken from him. This is very similar to how Garfield refuses John.

i am he

the pet-owner dynamic is a little too complicated for me to deal with at this point in time. im just more comfortable overseeing the virile beast, man. his needs are simple, and his eyes have no trouble distinguishing shades of green.

gingerberger

Gotta love my Squirtle Swag
Dude dogs are awesome.

weird

by zen death robot

i am he posted:

Hm yes, its not so different, having a cat. You have to feed both, and console them when they feel lost and afraid. But man is a much more gentle beast, easily malleable.

TOILETLORD

by XyloJW
find me a human who will kill and eat vermin faster than a cat/dog.

i am he

one of the best things about replacing a house pet with a living, breathing, man is that I can give him food scraps, and hell, sometimes even let him sit and eat at the table, without facing judgement from guests.

Volkerball

by FactsAreUseless
wow thats inhuman

i am he

it's also nice to be able to take my subservient man inside restaurants without getting any strange looks. dog owners don't have that luxury.

Pedantra

by Lowtax
i wanna be i am he's neko-girl slave. he'd be a good master and would rub my tummy & not pull on my tail and ears.

ulvir

didn't use safe space tag so I'm just gonna say

lmbo at all this weird hosed up kink

Peanut Butler

ugh i hate how if you want to own a slave in the 21st century they gotta be all kinky and weird about it

ugh

Pedantra

by Lowtax
i need a homework slave

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Pedantra posted:

i need a homework slave

Lol at you being a fuckin child.

Pizzatime

pm me

shin42k

I want to build a pyramid, so I sort of need slaves for that.

google THIS

lmbo if you don't like slavery, oh human rights hurf de durf, but sooner or later you're gonna want a sandwich and you won't feel like making it yourself and then you're going to rethink things

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
I'm worried that human slavery will be a slippery slope toward making my wife unnecessary.

BoredDG

gingerberger posted:

Dude dogs are awesome.

a ritard

by XyloJW
i had a girl tell me she wanted me to keep her as a pet.

can't say i was against the idea. could be fun for a season. hell she'd even get an education out of the deal.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

how fat was she

Bloodfart McCoy

That's a high quality avatar right there.
No blacks in my house. Even servants.

Hayburner

hi

haha where is this from

a ritard

by XyloJW

Bo-Pepper posted:

how fat was she

eh the chart at the doctor's office says she's overweight but i'm 6'1" 170 lbs and it says i'm borderline overweight so lol at that.

she danced good, i could tell she worked out... she was above average weight but i wouldn't call her fat. if i wasn't sleeping on a friend's couch at the time i would have taken her up on the offer.

i am he

Pedantra posted:

i wanna be i am he's neko-girl slave. he'd be a good master and would rub my tummy & not pull on my tail and ears.

im a gentle master, its true. i'd let you sleep in my bed with me as well, even though some people think thats weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pizzatime

a ritard posted:

she's overweight

she was above average weight

i would have taken her sleeping on a friend's couch

• Locked thread