Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i am he

I know that a lot of people enjoy keeping house pets like dogs or cats, for their company and to observe their interesting ways. They certainly can bring joy and comfort to a home. But, I'd rather enjoy the company of a man, forced to do my bidding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

Dogs sure do make me smile sometimes. Their cute rumps and soft paws bring a grin to my face often, however watching a creature of my equal stature use opposable thumbs and bipedal movement to perform menial tasks for me is an even greater pleasure.

i am he

Hm yes, its not so different, having a cat. You have to feed both, and console them when they feel lost and afraid. But man is a much more gentle beast, easily malleable.

i am he

Heh, yeah, im a big poopy dumbass. this dog is the fuckin bomb. he fetches and poo poo. im so piss happy i have him instead of the strong body of a man at my disposal, who could fetch with equal skill.

i am he

the pet-owner dynamic is a little too complicated for me to deal with at this point in time. im just more comfortable overseeing the virile beast, man. his needs are simple, and his eyes have no trouble distinguishing shades of green.

i am he

one of the best things about replacing a house pet with a living, breathing, man is that I can give him food scraps, and hell, sometimes even let him sit and eat at the table, without facing judgement from guests.

i am he

it's also nice to be able to take my subservient man inside restaurants without getting any strange looks. dog owners don't have that luxury.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

Pedantra posted:

i wanna be i am he's neko-girl slave. he'd be a good master and would rub my tummy & not pull on my tail and ears.

im a gentle master, its true. i'd let you sleep in my bed with me as well, even though some people think thats weird.

• Locked thread