Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

Ramadu posted:

Hmm. This is good stuff. Avatar worthy even.

Please don't change your awesome avatar. Outraged Cardinal is the best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

So the Bucs hosted the first ever NFL LGBT tailgate party at Raymond James last weekend and Wade Davis of You Can Play was in attendance.

My team may be complete dogshit on the field but I have to say this cheered me up a bit.

http://www.buccaneers.com/multimedia/videos/Bucs-Host-LGBT-Tailgate/8dde4937-d16c-467e-92f0-1778b3dd4d96

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

pigdog posted:

Bengals are NUMBER ONE

on SI power rankings, woo!

I like the bengals and hope they do well but I wouldn't get too excited until at least one playoff win.

The bucs are right where they belong though, knocking on the cellar door. I can't wait for us to get carved up by PTA dad tonight.

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

Stay away from the MoA Jerome, that place is lovely anyway!

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

JT Jag posted:

This is probably a joke, but from 2000 to 2010 over 200,000 new residents were either born in or moved to Jacksonville. It's one of the fastest-growing cities in the United States: in Florida only Orlando is growing faster than Jacksonville.

Jesus, why? What's the point of Jacksonville? I mean Orlando is for theme parks and family entertainment, Tampa is for strip clubs, Miami is for rich people, Daytona is for spring break and car racing, Gainesville is for the Gators, Naples to Sarasota is for retirees but what is Jacksonville for?

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

I'd like to take any mention of Jerome Simpson to tell the story of the time during a preseason game when, he caught like a 6 yard pass on third down and was immediately tackled, noticed he was past the stick, and jumped up and dramatically signaled first down

It was 3rd and 13 or so and he had passed the stick that marked where the drive began

:lol:

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

Kalli posted:

Shut up about pizza and make fun of Brian Schottenheimer

Note the down and location of all the receivers.

Sad thing is they probably still got at least 8 yards on that play. :smith:

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

Grittybeard posted:

I can't believe they keep trying stuff like this. You have to know the story will come out.

At this point its becoming some sort of dark comedy. Their incompetence over the past two weeks has been stunning and scary to behold. I didn't think Goodell's job was ever really in danger, but I am starting to think that if two or three more things pile on within the month it really could be curtains for him.

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

Vertical Lime posted:

Jim Wyatt ‏@jwyattsports 25m
Tragic news: Former #Titans kicker Rob Bironas killed in single-vehicle car crash in Nashville late Saturday night http://tnne.ws/1sOQyee

gently caress man, that really sucks. I just heard on NFLN that he just got married in June too, loving hell. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

The Bucs are working out Terrelle Pryor.

• Locked thread