Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
1pm Sunday, what threads do you want to see?
This poll is closed.
Separate by Network and a Redzone combined thread 216 41.62%
Go back to the one monster thread 213 41.04%
Don't care 90 17.34%
Total: 485 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Monster thread because I watch all the games at once and it's easier to say dumb things that way.

How about...combine all games but also have a separate Red Zone thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I wish I could revote because after that Seahawks-Broncos GDT, I like the idea of separate threads now even if all I did was post :gizz: and the BroncosManningFace.jpg or variations of "gently caress Jon Fox".

Lessail posted:

Also new people don't be afraid to post!

I think only Broncos fans are scared to post, to be honest. I lurked for a loooong time because of the irrational Broncos hatred. I don't understand it but that's because I'm only a few years into this handegg thing. :shrug: ...now I just use the hatred to power my soul.

This rules. Thanks. e: oh my god this loving rules

Chichevache posted:

It was actually great all the way through. Stayed on topic for the most part and had some good discussion. No quibbling between Broncos and Seahawks fans (outside the normal taunting at least), and was overall very enjoyable. I liked having a nice single game thread and would enjoy doing it again in the future. I think a majority of people just assumed it would be bad for some reason and didn't bother checking it out.

uugh..I..agree..gently caress what is happening

3 DONG HORSE fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Sep 25, 2014

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Josh Lyman posted:

Spoiling other ongoing games? :what:

he probably means the time delay from streaming

• Locked thread