Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
1pm Sunday, what threads do you want to see?
This poll is closed.
Separate by Network and a Redzone combined thread 216 41.62%
Go back to the one monster thread 213 41.04%
Don't care 90 17.34%
Total: 485 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Checkbox poll best poll.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

You people are really bad at checkbox polls :mad: Why isn't don't care up there with your actual desire?!? Shameful goons.

Go one big thread. Hail Satan. 19-0

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Kalli posted:

I kinda love that the poll worked out that way.

Also really hate it.

I want to believe everyone did the responsible thing in a checkbox poll, but I fear that people actually checked only their actual preferred choise. smdh

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Lee Harvey Oswald posted:

edit: wrong thread

See this is the problem!

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Josh Lyman posted:

Please name it in a way that makes people realize it a catch-all megathread. I don't want fence sitters to be drawn to one of the network threads.

LOL if you think people are responsible voters.

If you're not checking all the boxes in a checkbox poll you're doing it wrong :colbert:

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Athanatos posted:

Why did this become a thing this year?

All the new seahawks posters, i.e. african aids cum and lord waffle beard began crying about it for some dumb reason. I think it sucks right now and I really don't feel like posting because it doesn't feel the same. THough I like the all in one SNF/MNF/TNF games because it feels like we are a forum of posters and not segregated into timezone ghettos. Its a travesty that its come to this honestly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

wheez the roux posted:

soy del partido Izquierda unida (IU), gracias :colbert:

God Bless

• Locked thread