Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo
me: [hands clasped deep in thought]thx obma

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
i want to thank Allah for the bounties He provides for us, Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi and his intrepid freedom fighters securing a peaceful Islamic state, insha-Allah, and defending our faith from wicked infidels

GEExCEE

I'm thankful for my parents, especially Dad, who got me a xbox and the halo complete edition pack for me even though I didnt get a B average like we agreed. I'm thankful that my blue ray of avatar still works after what happened with Chad after school last week. And I'm thankful that Chad got suspended and that his Mom said hes probably going to be changing schools next year.

verily carefree

CAT BRUSH posted:

i want to thank Allah for the bounties He provides for us, Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi and his intrepid freedom fighters securing a peaceful Islamic state, insha-Allah, and defending our faith from wicked infidels

same but god doesnt exist

most erotic flower

aww yiss
motha
fuckin
titties
I'm thankful for shoes, they keep your feet comfortable and protected when poo poo gets real.

vapoursquid

none other
allahu akbar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

most erotic flower posted:

I'm thankful for shoes, they keep your feet comfortable and protected when poo poo gets real.

same. and also I can trick people into thinking I'm taller.
More people just need to take day out and be grateful.

• Locked thread