Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

Okay guys i'm not an IDIOT, you think I wouldn't notice? what is this secret byob conspiracy with all the restaurants and stuff?

you're not even hiding it there are signs out in plain sight denoting all the byob-controlled establishments!

i'm assuming this is a byob poster, in fact the whole restaurant staff was

is it some kind of prank on me? do we have a secret club where we control a bunch of restaurants secretly, cause if so i want in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

does byob really accept all major cards

nvm no cake

alnilam posted:

i'm assuming this is a byob poster, in fact the whole restaurant staff was

fat guy: ill have the anime gifs, a few poo poo posts, and a side of cat and dog pics

waiter: and for dessert?

fat guy: hmm how about a silly new avatar?

waiter: okay, sir. coming right up. by the way, according to policy, i have to inform you that i'm gay

fat guy: same

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
those are some pale arms

alnilam

The Green Calx posted:

fat guy: ill have the anime gifs, a few poo poo posts, and a side of cat and dog pics

waiter: and for dessert?

fat guy: hmm how about a silly new avatar?

waiter: okay, sir. coming right up. by the way, according to policy, i have to inform you that i'm gay

lol

alnilam

about to infiltrate one of these establishments, I'll report findings later

alnilam

im b ack from the place, menu had a secret message, it took w while but i decoded it

It says i have...
bad posts :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

The Green Calx posted:

• Locked thread