Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.
He has no grace

This Kong

Has a funny face!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
:gas:

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

this kong's never coming back

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
There he is. There he goes again. Look everyone, he posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?? Oh my god.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little 'HE' thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha, maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass so you just choose the picture. Oh we all know the picture, the uh epic orange monkey isn’t it? I imagine you, little poo poo, laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos onto the floor. But its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh that’s right, did I fail to mention? You live with your mother! You’re a fat loving gently caress up and she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god drat day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about a dumb monkey rap meme. Just imagine this, she had you and then she thought you were going to be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand and then you became a NEET. A pathetic DK rap fag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even talk try to you because all you say is "WALNUTS, PEANUTS".

You became a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now.

And that’s all you’ll ever be.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

Minrad posted:

He has no grace

This Kong

Has a funny face!

dont sign your posts

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

Lumpy the Cook posted:

There he is. There he goes again. Look everyone, he posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?? Oh my god.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little 'HE' thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha, maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass so you just choose the picture. Oh we all know the picture, the uh epic orange monkey isn’t it? I imagine you, little poo poo, laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos onto the floor. But its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh that’s right, did I fail to mention? You live with your mother! You’re a fat loving gently caress up and she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god drat day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about a dumb monkey rap meme. Just imagine this, she had you and then she thought you were going to be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand and then you became a NEET. A pathetic DK rap fag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even talk try to you because all you say is "WALNUTS, PEANUTS".

You became a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

he can handstand

when he needs to

Tokyo Incident
Nov 1, 2011

relax

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Lonkey Kang

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
this kong has a funny dong

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

congrats on importing a meme, op

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xRBdOxP1u4

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

:eyepop:

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
D. K.

Donkey Kong.

D. K.

Donkey Kong is here.

Dec 26, 2012

lol

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

:blizz:

Lumpy the Cook posted:

same

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

my wife loves donkey kong 64 so much because it and ocarina of time were the only video games she played as a child

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

oddium posted:

my wife loves donkey kong 64 so much because it and ocarina of time were the only video games she played as a child

have you done your imp duty and informed her the game she remembers fondly was actally really, really bad

like really, really, really bad

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
dk64 gives me ptsd flashbacks

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

he's in a better place now

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgnsY-qHT1M d k

doneky king

secret space funeral animation code

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Minrad posted:

have you done your imp duty and informed her the game she remembers fondly was actally really, really bad

Oot wasn't that bad.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Minrad posted:

I had fun with it

once

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

My life is a barrel o' fun!!
I don't understand the meme?

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

cobalt impurity posted:

quote:

Fanart of me practicing alternative medicine on Lanky Kong in his private pool, he is getting ready for Super Smash Bros

Concordat fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Sep 18, 2014

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

imp zone forum banner imo

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Cyra posted:

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

he has no plape
he has no tane
this kong
is a funny meme

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

rocket_man38 posted:

I don't understand the meme?

He

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Doctor Goat posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgnsY-qHT1M d k

doneky king

secret space funeral animation code

i don't see any fuckin' space funeral, Doctor Goat.

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Cyra posted:

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

lanky kong was the best part of dk64, which was a terrible game

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Schnedwob posted:

i don't see any fuckin' space funeral, Doctor Goat.

donkey kong running around while that's on and flailing around reminds me of philip's apeshit running

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Doctor Goat posted:

donkey kong running around while that's on and flailing around reminds me of philip's apeshit running

this kong

has a funny face

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

>tfw people don't like DK64

bonermobile
Sep 20, 2010

dk64 was cool but i dont think i'd ever want to play it again

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you