Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo
http://gawker.com/disgruntled-teen-worker-rubs-balls-on-stuffed-crust-haw-1635274188

"i lernt a vluable lesson today. no more rubbing things on my balls @ work for me!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the unabonger
goddamn they really are making all the fun things illegal

i am he

Man accused of cooking, feeding ex-girlfriend's dog to her

"How's your dog taste? I thought it was better with BBQ and those Hawaiian buns."

"I guess u could bury what u didn't eat."

"The smile on my face when you read this ... priceless,"

google THIS

is that the goochbrush guy

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

um, im p sure that you are allow ed to rub the things on your'e balls @ work

GEExCEE

kids these days, back in the Great Bust I would labour away making saucy balls for fiften kopeks a kilo

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
1. Pineapple on pizza is always the source of controversy

2. You never get caught your first time :ohdear:

i am he

this is why you need to be the boss. the boss gets to rub his balls on whatever he wants, because hes the boss.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

"ah have big news. bacon and cheese have been stuffed in a crust. also ball sweat and pubes."
--blake shelton

FluffieDuckie

obviously he missed the part of the training video that said to rub your balls on the pizza in an area not viewable by the public

nvm no cake

this is why i strictly rub my balls against things at home and in my neighborhood

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FluffieDuckie posted:

obviously he missed the part of the training video that said to rub your balls on the pizza in an area not viewable by the public

*pulls balls out in front of customer while staring straight into his eyes, gently rubs balls over pizza, tucks balls back into pants*

"What? What's wrong...?"

the unabonger
my balls used to wrinkly nd hairy but now theyre smooth and hairless from being rubbed on things so much

GEExCEE

my scrota are bright pink and smooth from all the burns i've had, years of dipping in the marinara mines

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
[scooches over a pizza with legs in air like a dog]

GEExCEE

that's the balls and rear end in a top hat, a notable technique, but different. I like to imagine him squatting over the pizza, so that only his testicles drag through the pasty sauce

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

GEExCEE posted:

so that only his pasty testicles drag through the sauce

fixed

vapoursquid

none other
i rub my balls all over each and every post

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Hey Jim, here are those copies you wanted. *balls covered in paper cuts*

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
I work at a dog shelter

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Hey Jim, here are those copies you wanted. *balls covered in paper cuts*
+

ChairmanMeow posted:

I work at a dog shelter
=

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

You should see how I make the donut holes!

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
A new and dangerous teenage fad: "pizza nuts". Could your child be next?

nvm no cake

WetNightmare posted:

A new and dangerous teenage fad: "pizza nuts". Could your child be next?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQAQPAv67c0

Ace of Baes
*looking down outstretched pants dissapointgly*

is this...obama's america...

a ritard

by XyloJW

quote:

testicle-rubbed pizza

is this a thing? because if it is i'm gonna have to seriously rethink my career choice

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Rustic artisanal testicle rubbed pie

Hayburner

hi
"say "aloha", to my balls" -that kid i bet

GODS NOT REAL

YOU STUPID BUNNIES
Dick cheese and tomato

a ritard

by XyloJW
prosciutto and fresh plucked pube baked while u wait.

apparently prosciutto is like italian bacon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machai

That'll teach you to rub other people's heads on your balls while at work. Only do that in the privacy of your own home.

• Locked thread