Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo
ever since i was a kid and saw the episode where kramer said "these pretzels are makin me thirsty" i always thought it would be hot if kramer had boobs while saying that however whenever i explain this to hookers they never watch seinfeld so they cant say it right..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
omg hedge vore is so hot too

pig slut lisa

irl is good

you think that's weird? try loving the same woman for 40 years...and liking it!

poverty goat

nobody even likes pretzels

its like eating heavily salted hardtack from the 1700s

its even worse than the 49.9% peanuts in your trail mix

Pinche Rudo

gggiiimmmppp posted:

nobody even likes pretzels

its like eating heavily salted hardtack from the 1700s

its even worse than the 49.9% peanuts in your trail mix

I like the honey mustard dust covered pretzels

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

deep dish peat moss

Michael Titchards

City of Glompton

Colonel Wood posted:

I like the honey mustard dust covered pretzels

you like the honey mustard dust, which is just a evolutionary tactic of the pretzel to ensure you eat it. many dust-covered pretzels still fail to reproduce when the animals that they rely upon as carriers suck the dust off and discard the pretzel seed instead of consuming it so that it can fulfill its lifecycle.

playground tough

Funnypost Collabo posted:

Michael Titchards

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
A true ladies man.

Doctor Bishop

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.

looks like he could use... a bro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

• Locked thread