Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AtlasToked
Sep 14, 2014

Wormskull posted:

For me it's fake gamers, who say they play video games but in the same breath toss out every possible curse and accusation against there so called fellow gamers.

i am too retarded to tell if you are lobbing this at me, but if it is so, then that's a deep cut man

in proof of how retarded i am, i somehow believed that my first post was a different post and edited it to a response

my original post was how i dislike fat neckbearded people who happen to be gamers that also happen to get mad at people who bring up sexism in video games

AtlasToked fucked around with this message at 08:45 on Sep 17, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Odd
Dec 30, 2006

I think everybody just needs to maybe cool out a little maybe
When some jackass runs in and yells FIRST POST

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
That guy who ruined his engagement by filling his apartment with arcade cabinets.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

For me it's fake gamers, who say they play video games but in the same breath toss out every possible curse and accusation against there so called fellow gamers.

AtlasToked
Sep 14, 2014

Humphrey Vasel posted:

That guy who ruined his engagement by filling his apartment with arcade cabinets.

i would imagine that this would depend on what cabinets he's filling his apartment with

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

AtlasToked posted:

i dislike fat neckbearded people who happen to be gamers that also happen to get mad at people who bring up sexism in video games

I think 98% of the gaming community hates this kind of person, op. Most of us are just too busy gaming to whinge about it.

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica

Humphrey Vasel posted:

I would like to know more.

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/turned-apartment-arcade-article-1.1816727

There's another video where he talks about regretting his decision but I can't be bothered to find it

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

i'll rape you op

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Humphrey Vasel posted:

There's another video where he talks about regretting his decision but I can't be bothered to find it

'
Chris Kooluris is not a loser. '

i disagree

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Endorph posted:

'
Chris Kooluris is not a loser. '

i disagree
id just like everyone to know that this was my 30000th post

Chelovek-Govno
Aug 11, 2014

Zamorozhenaia Zhopa

Endorph posted:

id just like everyone to know that this was my 30000th post

:downsbravo:

Nihnoz
Aug 24, 2009

ararararararararararara

Wormskull posted:

AtlasToked
Sep 14, 2014

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

i'll rape you op

it wouldn't be rape

Mach2 posted:

I think 98% of the gaming community hates this kind of person, op. Most of us are just too busy gaming to whinge about it.

whoah man

AtlasToked fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Sep 17, 2014

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

That's not a girl it's a 13 year old boy that's not a 13 year old boy it's a girl better buy them free poo poo in game

AtlasToked
Sep 14, 2014

Widestancer posted:

That's not a girl it's a 13 year old boy that's not a 13 year old boy it's a girl better buy them free poo poo in game

a while back i started playing wow again just for giggles because MOP was coming out, and i played on a character and a class that i had only played on once, so i completely forgot how to play it. it was a deathknight (can do a bunch of stuff but mine was tanking)

so, i started a dungeon to see how lame at tanking i'd be. my character was a girl and i'd always start the dungeon with "hey it's my first time tanking guys go easy on me :3" and it turned that group into chaos

wish i got free stuff :(

time is a wastin
Sep 11, 2011

Humphrey Vasel posted:

Now this is the point in the story where it must be pointed out that Chris Kooluris is not a loser. Objectively speaking, he is not a shlubby, unemployed dude devoid of social skills or hygiene. He’s fit and outgoing. He's a senior vice president at a global public relations firm. He helped engineer the release of Guns N' Roses album "Chinese Democracy" in 2008 through a Dr Pepper promotion.

Dec 26, 2012

The only scoring he’s doing now is on his Pac-Man, Donkey Kong and Tron machines. But Kooluris is reminded of a valuable lesson every time he fiddles with that joystick:

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
Everything is sexism

Everything is terrible

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Squelch Hardon posted:

Now this is the point in the story where it must be pointed out that Chris Kooluris is not a loser. Objectively speaking, he is not a shlubby, unemployed dude devoid of social skills or hygiene. He’s fit and outgoing. He's a senior vice president at a global public relations firm. He helped engineer the release of Guns N' Roses album "Chinese Democracy" in 2008 through a Dr Pepper promotion.

Being involved in Chinese Democracy makes you a loser automatically.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Mach2 posted:

Being involved in Chinese Democracy makes you a loser automatically.

didn't knew axl rose posted on the imp zone

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

didn't knew axl rose posted on the imp zone

take me home to the imp zone city where the mods don't care and the posts are lovely

oh won't you please take me home

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Schnedwob posted:

take me home to the imp zone city where the mods don't care and the posts are lovely

oh won't you please take me home

• Locked thread