Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i am he

I'll go first! *makes large 'v' shape with both hands, then moves both hands away from each other parallel to the ground, above the corners of the 'v,' forms circles with hands*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WindmillSlayer

windmill

i am he

*waves hands back and forth really fast, re does the motions in the op, but with more emphasis and clenching of teeth*

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Van Halen

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

the concept of equality

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

vaginitis

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

the Three Gorges Dam

i am he

It was a big piece of pepperoni pizza you idiots, ugh, this always happens. Who's going next?

a ritard

by XyloJW
i'm not playing charades after the incident. i woke up on the other side of the ocean lol fun and games my eye.

Pedantra

by Lowtax

i am he posted:

I'll go first! *makes large 'v' shape with both hands, then moves both hands away from each other parallel to the ground, above the corners of the 'v,' forms circles with hands*

i am he

Ok I'll go again. *draws small circle, then a larger circle that contains the small circle, and 6 lines connecting the 2 circles*

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

is it a large pepperoni pizza

Lil Cunty

i am he posted:

Ok I'll go again. *draws small circle, then a larger circle that contains the small circle, and 6 lines connecting the 2 circles*

a weed leaf inside a circle with a littler circle inside of it!

i am he

*waves hands back and forth, does it again, putting emphasis on each and every motion, gets a little out of hand and smashes a glass vase, cutting my left hand*

google THIS

i am he posted:

i thought this was supposed to be charades not pictionary

Lil Cunty

i am he posted:

*waves hands back and forth, does it again, putting emphasis on each and every motion, gets a little out of hand and smashes a glass vase, cutting my left hand*

oooooooooooohh

a BLEEDING weed leaf inside a circle with a littler circle inside of it

i am he

*a large amount of blood leaves my hand, but instead of falling to the floor it floats in suspended animation where the small circle was drawn, swirling about like a toilet thats flushing but the water level stays the same*

google THIS

good maybe satan knows what the answer is

bog pixie

a pony

i am he

Yes! Haha, ok I'm gonna go get bandaged up but don't feel bad playing without me.

Lil Cunty

i am he posted:

Yes! Haha, ok I'm gonna go get bandaged up but don't feel bad playing without me.

FIX!

its a fix

bog pixie

i'm really good at charades so i need to stay a guesser

i am he

Ectral posted:

i'm really good at charades so i need to stay a guesser

i agree, and i feel like i've been shoehorned into the Maker for too long. i want to be a guesser.

treasure bear

a person could guess "the elephant man" before the person does anything

dont do this because it would make them sad

Lil Cunty

ok ok

*puts up one (1) finger, tugs on ear, points to eye*

i am he

the Maker is a high stress position to be in. fair warning to anyone brave enough to take it on, you may leave a different man.

bog pixie

WD-40 posted:

ok ok

it's a pony.

i am he

WD-40 posted:

ok ok

uhhhhhhhhhh pizza?

Lil Cunty

Ectral posted:

it's a pony.

*shakes head furiously, holds up one (1) finger very aggressively, tugs on ear again, points to eye so hard eye gets poked out*

i am he

WD-40 posted:

*shakes head furiously, holds up one (1) finger very aggressively, tugs on ear again, points to eye so hard eye gets poked out*

its definitely pizza.

bog pixie

did you hear me before when i said "it's a pony"

treasure bear

WD-40 posted:

ok ok

sounds like eyeball

pieball

this does not make any sense

Lil Cunty

*pokes second eye out in fit of rage*

i am he

im changing my answer to pony. im with thegood business doggie.

google THIS

did you tug on the earlobe or the ear cartilage you're leaving out important details

bog pixie

i got it right again :D who'S NEXT

Lil Cunty

fine

it was a pony

it was a pony and now i'm blind

i hope you're all happy

Lil Cunty

i am he is right

it is harder to be the maker than i thought

i'm literally shaking (from exhaustion)

i think i have ptsd

WindmillSlayer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

is that windmill dreaming of a dragon dildo?

• Locked thread