Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Things got better when you could use more than 5 characters in a name in rpg's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Abandon posted:

i made a guy who joins the stormcloaks, sees what it means to win a civil war against the empire, is riddled with guilt at what he's done and learning to hate himself a little bit more every day whilst living a lie doing heroic deeds the earn him fame but that he knows count for nothing to save his soul

Abandon posted:

i made someone who used to be a house redoran hero but after morrowind was destroyed in the red year he blamed the tribunal and turned against all their espoused virtues and took up the evils of the house of troubles and blackened his soul and left a trail of ruin and pain in his wake

Abandon posted:

i made an imperial whose husband was a general who died in the war with the aldmeri dominion before the white-gold concordat was signed and she gets a bit survivalist crazy and goes up to skyrim to become a necromancer to find a way to live long enough to wait out the coming war with an army of undead minions in some dank dungeon

Abandon posted:

i made an argonian who found Something in the dark. night fell again at midnight, and the night said "take my hand". then he started to kill

Abandon posted:

i made a nord teen girl who never feels a drop of remorse for any of the countless people she's killed, because she knows she's one of the good guys and fights for what's right

Abandon posted:

o, full of scorpions is my mind

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I either play as a thug nigga or samus

Either way it works well

• Locked thread