Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

This is the megathread for people still learning to read. I'm still practicing how to read and write and i thought it'd be cool if we had a megathread for stuff like that. I haven't quite mastered the alphabet yet but i'm getting there!

Just relax and discuss the funniest picture books you've read lately and what snacks you eat at lunchtime. I'd love to stay and chat but my mom is taking me to kindergarten. See you guys!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

I'm starting to feel confident in my reading skills so i'm going to start with some really basic kids books tomorrow. Stuff like The Dresden Files or Game of Thrones. Wish me luck guys!

• Locked thread