Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo
did not fall in love tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slot

proud of you

i am he

i smell like horse meat

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
at first it felt weird looking at naked women who were not in jpeg or wmv format but then it became the most natural thing ever

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
in fact i would even venture to say it was somehow better

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
still trying to wrap my mind around the experience pls excuse

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

me 2

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
stripper haiku

your butt was rotund
i enjoyed teh butt of yours
your body parts...wow

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
me: [nudging 80-year-old man next to me] there's naked women here. ;)

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
me: so, theres naked women in there?
bouncer: uh, yeah
me: heh. thanks for the tip. [pushes $20 bill into bouncer's front shirt pocket][taps twice]

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
they made me take my fedora off. "no hats"...guess they didn't want half their staff falling in love

Xanax Madaway

I guess focused is good
So you're basically saying you smell like vanilla?

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
I will never stop bragging about the time I watched women take their clothes off in front of me as part of their job. Never.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

Xanax Madaway posted:

So you're basically saying you smell like vanilla?

some kinda cotton candy poo poo and girl sweat

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
when the one got near my face i became very afraid of herpes and cried a little but i had to calm myself and remember they track by movement like t rex so i held very still until the one passed

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
i walked up to one with a dollar bill in my hand. she reached out with her g-string to grab it. i went "guihh zuhh uhhh" and slammed the dollar bill hard on the stage and high fived her and immediately turned around and walked away in very hurried short steps

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
oh yeah and dont tell strippers you know kung fu because i wound up having to invent moves and fighting tips all night but destiny loved it and possibly loves me....perhaps there is love to be found at the place where employees must take off clothing afterall?

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
one more post just because i want this post to be above the one that calls women subhuman monsters

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I dated a stripper. did you know that sometimes poop gets on the pole?

Pinche Rudo

My farts smell like rancid ham. Am I dying? Y/N

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Colonel Wood posted:

yes. sorry. you will be missed :rip:

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I dated a stripper. did you know that sometimes poop gets on the pole?

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

Colonel Wood posted:

we are all dying [pulls fedora over one eye mysteriously]

City of Glompton

you'll really be dying when destiny cuddles up to you, so she can lay her clutch of eggs in your chest.

smoobles

wet nightmare i truly enjoy your posts

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

Siluvayne posted:

you'll really be dying when destiny cuddles up to you, so she can lay her clutch of eggs in your chest.

how much is that cost

smoobles posted:

wet nightmare i truly enjoy your posts

awwwww ;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tradjik

ive never seen a stripper before BUT i once talked a girl into taking off her clothes... hehe.. it was awkward tho and she put them back on and left

• Locked thread