Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ace of Baes
Looking for a Jewel Encrusted Pendant, preferably with at least 1 Fire Crystal and 1 Earth Stone, willing to offer Gold Coin or an Ancient Tome in return.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bacalou

Nacho Destroyer posted:

Looking for a Jewel Encrusted Pendant, preferably with at least 1 Fire Crystal and 1 Earth Stone, willing to offer Gold Coin or an Ancient Tome in return.

i have a pendant with 1 Topaz Ember and 2 Pristine Amethysts. it's temperment is listed as: Demure

will this suit your needs for both Gold Coin and Ancient Tome?

Ace of Baes

bacalou posted:

i have a pendant with 1 Topaz Ember and 2 Pristine Amethysts. it's temperment is listed as: Demure

will this suit your needs for both Gold Coin and Ancient Tome?

Sorry but the Fire Crystal is very vital to what I need the pendant for, thank you for the offer though.

i am he

I have a Fire Crystal and Jewel Encrusted Pendant. I'm willing to trade as long as you let me watch what you do with them.

Xanax Madaway

I guess focused is good
Whoa I totally misread the title. That was frightening.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I have a pedant, but he is very plain

bacalou

jewel-encrusted pedantra

Pizzatime

I have a jewel encrusted penis to offer, only for burrowing tho

Pedantra

by Lowtax

bacalou posted:

jewel-encrusted pedantra

a pristine talisman

Mogren

Enlightened beast
Spirit among mortals
Spreader of wisdom
Forever watchful
Good kitty
:angelcatte:

bacalou posted:

jewel-encrusted pedantra

Matoi Ryuko

:syoon:

Pedantra

by Lowtax

Ace of Baes

i am he posted:

I have a Fire Crystal and Jewel Encrusted Pendant. I'm willing to trade as long as you let me watch what you do with them.

Awesome, meet me outside the forsaken hollow when the sky is blood red at tomorrows eve, I would advise bringing a weapon for personal protection, lets just say things might get a little out of hand. :angel:

vapoursquid

none other

tradjik

yolo swag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

:wow:

• Locked thread