Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

the green goblin says this to spiderman in the first spiderman movie before he tries to kill him but then spiderman does a sssick backflip

they made a game of the movie but you couldn't go down into the streets. you could fly around as the green goblin in this game.

they made a game of the second movie where you could go in the streets and l2 and r2 shot left/right hand web and the web connected to buildings and you could do cool stuff and it was a good game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

gas

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngORPZj4wwY

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

my fav. part of the first game was the bowling alley minigame where if you just stood around the guy on the speakers got increasingly annoyed like how dudes would get mad if you clicked on them a lot in warcraft

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox
when i found out you could play as the greene goober i was like "ooooh poo poo!"

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DELvF8KTfFg

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

oddium posted:

the green goblin says this to spiderman in the first spiderman movie before he tries to kill him but then spiderman does a sssick backflip

they made a game of the movie but you couldn't go down into the streets. you could fly around as the green goblin in this game.

they made a game of the second movie where you could go in the streets and l2 and r2 shot left/right hand web and the web connected to buildings and you could do cool stuff and it was a good game

all true and good

Godspeed Spider-Man

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
in the new Spider-Man movie green goblin kills Gwen Stacey

In the video game of the movie carnage is in it

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
Godspeed Gwen Stacey

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

In the movie Goblin says "Peter...Don't tell Harry". But in the game he says "Peter! Tell Harry I'm sorry..."

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

IT'S YOU WHOSE OUT GOBBY

OUT OF YOUR MIND!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
I found all the green hint markers so Bruce Campbell would say something different, and he did

• Locked thread