Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pizzatime

today I called him to see if he wants to do something at about 7pm, he said yea alright and he'd call back. it's a quarter to 10 and he still hasn't called.

two days ago another friend said he asked him if he wanted to do something at about 6pm and he said yea totally and that he'd call back, he'd definitely be ready by 9. I met with this other friend at around a quarter to 9 and he still hadn't called, a quarter past 9 my other friend called him and he said he still needed time and that he'd call back. at 11pm he called back with no signs of an apology, though at least he was ready to do something then, goddamn.

a third time another other friend called him to do something and he said yea alright and that he'd call back. again, after like half an hour after the point where he said that he'd definitely be ready he called that he still wasn't ready at all and he'd call back. after more than an hour he called to tell us that he had forgotten that he had to pick up his sister from a frickin airport. it was 6pm when we first called him, 8:30 when he told us he'd still need time and about 9:30 when he made that call about the airport. at a quarter to midnight he called that he was ready. then we took like half an hour to get going when he called while I was driving to him if we'd still come and why we're taking so long. when I got a little mad on the phone there he didn't understand why. friggin what?! :psyduck:

he's driving everybody in our circle of friends nuts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
i am sorry but your friend is the batman

Pizzatime

WetNightmare posted:

i am sorry but your friend is the batman

:vince:

joke_explainer

For a long time I flaked out on every single social engagement due to anxiety, until the problem was solved by me not being invited to anything anymore. I suggest just not doing things.

Pizzatime

Security Drone posted:

For a long time I flaked out on every single social engagement due to anxiety, until the problem was solved by me not being invited to anything anymore. I suggest just not doing things.

he's always at other peoples places tho v'o'v

he definitely has some kind of problem though, he's been saying how he can't have fun doing anything anymore, on one of his birthdays he just stayed home when we all were trying to drag him to a big as party but then he keeps talking endlessly about things like TVs and phones like I guess somebody who doesn't have fun doing anything would talk about something that energetically. he's also the one that screams and laughs the loudest when we play video games so idk the guy's a massive mistery.

Bloodfart McCoy

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Sever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pizzatime

wait him, me, you...?

• Locked thread