Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

get ready yob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

post your dick

ron color
like haleys comet, john glenn only gets drunk on wine and posts his butt on the internet once every 75 years

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

ron color posted:

like haleys comet, john glenn only gets drunk on wine and posts his butt on the internet once every 75 years

there are tons of nude pics of me on the internet

A Time To Chill

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

there are tons of nude pics of me on the internet

link??

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

godspeed john holmes

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

lol. no.

plus those were form years ago

FluffieDuckie

lol. no.

plus those were form years ago

drink more and we'll revisit this topic

nvm no cake

yes... and now we wait...

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

The Green Calx posted:

yes... and now we wait...

:wth:

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

later tonight godspeed john glenn will finally post his drawing of me and also his dick

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Bo-Pepper posted:

later tonight godspeed john glenn will finally post his drawing of me and also his dick

haha creepy

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

please draw me using the tip of your erect penis

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Bo-Pepper posted:

ouch

nvm no cake

Bo-Pepper posted:

do it

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

nope

nvm no cake

dip your weiner in finger paints them rub them on a papaer in the shape of BYOB forums poster bo-pepper

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

The Green Calx posted:

dip your weiner in finger paints them rub them on a papaer in the shape of BYOB forums poster bo-pepper

no, i only have toxic oil paints which would give me penis cancer

FluffieDuckie

no, i only have toxic oil paints which would give me penis cancer

drink more

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

tape your stylus to your erect penis and use your tablet to draw me godspeed john glenn

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

use duct tape with your penis and the stylus

pig slut lisa

irl is good

hypothetically, were you to draw bo-pepper with your painted pud, how far would your body be from the paper in inches? asking for a friend.

nvm no cake

Bo-Pepper posted:

tape your stylus to your erect penis and use your tablet to draw me godspeed john glenn

this is what BYOB is all about. putting our heads together and coming up with solutions to problems in life

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

pig slut lisa posted:

hypothetically, were you to draw bo-pepper with your painted pud, how far would your body be from the paper in inches? asking for a friend.

about 8 inches. haha

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
i had a good comment about wine being a bad choice for getting drunk but gently caress it drink what you want keep on postin in the free yob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nvm no cake

about 8 inches. haha

:eyepop:

initiate docking procedures

• Locked thread