Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solid Poopsnake

by Nyc_Tattoo
I am the Book Barn I consider myself a man of letters please read these books about Warhammer 40k before daring to engage me in conversation.

In the grim darkness of the far future there is only fanfiction.

Please choose a subforum to be for Halloween.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the unabonger
i will be LAN

the unabonger
lets discuss our cjurrent locations: im in berkely right now, and its good

ulvir

"Cuck slam whales lol niggers"

guess who I am

vapoursquid

none other

ulvir posted:

guess who I am

cuck! cuck! cuck! CUCK!

a ritard

by XyloJW
skeleton central

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

we have a whole October fitness thread :)

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

ulvir posted:

guess who I am

Gbs.

Pizzatime

yea you might wanna have sandcastled this first

tradjik

im LF

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsOMEUamYkc

Diqnol

I'm gonna catch squirrels with phenazepam this halloween. You'll never guess what subforum I am! It's subtle :D

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I don't really have time for this OP, I've got like a dozen terrible tv shows to watch and I'm probably going to create a thread and post incessantly about them afterwards.

bird.

FOOTBALL!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
Waiting for someone to say in a mock hoyty toyty voice "I'm better than BYOB. I'm too good to post here."

• Locked thread