Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

But I think those are eyes...
(source)
I honestly don't think the footage of cahill watching himself on his fridge is doctored, I think he just sent the footage into Samsung and they built the as campaign around it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Reminder that if Sydney win redmayne will collect his third championship medal and the universe is unjust

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
My shirt is off and I'm running around the house

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
We've got some great form in loving up these leads against sydney

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Oh hello triple zero I'd like to report an absolute robbery currently taking place

yes

yes that's right

an entire city mugged

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
"Every grand finals the same" - a coach who's side did not show up in the last grand final

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

iajanus posted:

was about to type how good it was to see carney coming on

also

gently caress off melbourne

Carney just has some sort of Melbourne kryptonite, he always pulls out some poo poo

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
I am having less fun now

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

iajanus posted:

shirt back on?

Just socks now, still otherwise nude

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
I'm loving having a poo poo time now, pants back on

Location of shirt currently unknown

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
I can't even be anything but hollow feeling

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Like, not even the usual villains who I love to hate did the damage. As long as seb and carney didn't get the killing blow, I can accept this

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

iajanus posted:

I think Muscat hosed his team over by not using any subs in normal time. I think it let Sydney control the last 30 minutes and get themselves into the game, and massively changed the momentum.

I can sort of see his thinking with trying to persist with rojas, even bes looked like he was still giving it a go right up til the ending but surely you make the call to go all out with pacey energetic types who might feed a ball in.

Can't say I had too much faith in either austin or Ingham being the hero, but having a fit Bernie ibini on either side would have been a winner in regular time I'd say

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Looks like mahazi finally got around to reading all those emails I've been sending

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

Twat le Piss posted:

They are playing highlights of Ray Parlour at the match on the big screens

Cunts better know my thread posts are copyright

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Eff Eff Ayy cup night fuckers, hellas are gonna edgeworths poo poo in

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

MiniSune posted:

Countdown to first aleague club embarrassingly punted by a state league club.

Mariners at unbackable odds.

I dunno, Brisbane's new look 400 year old strike force might struggle against the under 16s somewhere

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

Shmoses posted:

Looks like James Troisi is going to Maccabi Haifa. In a World Cup year.

News in literally this hour, he might be headed back to victory after the move to city fell through.
So he went vuck > Brighton > Portland timbers > maccabi haifa > city > vucks again.

Diiiiickhead

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Blacktown are gonna run a train on these a league fancy prima donnas. I'm tipping Blacktown, Darwin Shamrock, and the other two games can get hosed

Doing it for big Les

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Get fuuuuucked mariners, just get hosed

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
loving hell, 2 nil! Gonna be a lot of hill sprints in gosford next week

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
gently caress I'm keen to see the pensioners gently caress up moneybags tonight

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Great to see all of city's fans out tonight

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
I'm legitimately hype for this, I don't know if I've ever said those words or expressed that sentiment before regarding newy and mariners

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
I've been away for a year, what I miss

Catch me up friends, assume correctly that I not only know nothing, but that I also suspect very little

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

MiniSune posted:

The Mariners are still poo poo and Okon was a fraud.

Wellington are only marginally less poo poo and are most likely dead in two years.

Sydney FC were good but choked at the end.

Melbourne robbed Newy in the Grand Final

Newy were not poo poo at all and deserved a trophy.

Roy O'Donovan is the worst thug the Aleague has ever seen. Worse than Muscat in my book.

The wheels are falling off West Sydney. Gomby couldnt even coach them to a decent win and got axed.

Radelaide only radded a little bit.

City failed to buy the league.

Perth failed to do anything right except sack Lowe.

Brisbane failed to register a blip on any consciousness. Matt Mackay is still the most punchable face in the Aleague.

Despite all that, a shitload of teams want to enter and there is some talk of the Aleague just going "gently caress it" and banging on a second tier for shits and giggles. Probably a fanwank, but what else is there to lose? Apart froma bunch of state league clubs who will whinge about being stood over for more "franchise" teams except from maybe South Melbourne and Wollongong.

poo poo yeah, cheers. That's some vintage A league/Australian football chaos there, I've definitely noticed an outright mistrust of the FFA that I haven't seen outside of the usual hatred for the various state confeds.

I'm keen as gently caress that we've got the world cup and then the FFA cup and then bam gently caress yeah like twenty more new teams and two divisions and we're all gonna gently caress two chicks at once

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

Shmoses posted:

We’re gonna win the world cup yewww

poo poo yes, even leckie is coming good at the right time. Look out coked up peruvians we're gonna wreck your poo poo

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Honda is gonna gently caress everyone in the league with one hand on his dick and one hand on the Cambodian national team and I'm gonna love it

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Also if I get time today I'll make a new thread full of slander for all our shitposting gulag quarantine sky-yelling

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

MysticalMachineGun posted:

Tongues with the topical two years too late new thread

Hey, in my defense I forgot

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
What the gently caress are you dickheads doing in here, come slum it in the brand new and shiny thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Come hither https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3871890&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

• Locked thread