Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

the only games i've been to sober are the ones i've taken my kids too.

Wait no I was drinking that game as well :|

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

Byolante posted:

Its really amazing how quickly WSW turned into a turd burger once they lost their cheat codes. They are gonna north queensland fury off into the sunset.

I would laugh if that did happen, what would all those "hardcore ultraz" do? start supporting sydney united again?

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

Twat le Piss posted:

You'll be fine, you're not a one man team. The new season is a way off, who knows what will happen, I mean jfc, a few weeks ago you were swimming down the yarra, now it's all next year is a waste, just loving enjoy it you oval office (i wish we had won)

at least arnie was able to find all our weaknesses and remove them.

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

next season's draw has been released

http://www.a-league.com.au/dct/ffa-...hzykv5d9e4n.pdf

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

roarcelona spoted

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

Byolante posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnyrigg_White_Eagles_FC

there is zero reason why white eagle wings on the jacket of a western sydney fan would cause somebody to make a bashing muslims joke, none at all

hey leave our little brother club alone #SerbneyFC

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

Shmoses posted:

We squeezed a pretty good Val Migliaccio gag into this week's pod

that reminds me I should do that thing as well.

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

Football in australia is a very serious business.

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

Tongues posted:

We've only ever wanted fairness from the media and the support from the governing body. One is a pipedream, the other should be a given.

We have neither.

The appeal of supporting the club, for me at least, was the idea that I was a part of it and not just a customer. I've coached, refereed, and played since I could toddle. I've grown up being called gay/wog for playing soccer and I don't give a poo poo because I thought it was worth something.

I'm legitimately disappointed.

When the FFA lie to your face you know you need to do something about it.

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

a perfect start and I haven't been here to talk poo poo.

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

I just bought flights to melbourne for the FFA cup.

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

:dukedoge:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

Winners are grinners

• Locked thread