Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smoobles

today i am eating tacos for a bit and then going to walk by the lake and see if i can spot a praying mantis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management

smoobles posted:

today i am eating tacos for a bit and then going to walk by the lake and see if i can spot a praying mantis.

I have seen many a mantis. I hope that you see them too.

ulvir

I made some chicken jalfrezi and it was delish (or at least as delish as a mass market indian sauce on a glass can be)

playground tough

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I got a few in my yard.

Senior Management

found one in my car the other day. Let it go. The cats like to attack them though.

Ace of Baes
smoobles

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

i once saw a praying mantis and was like 'woah holy poo poo we dont get these in my country' & i looked at it until i was all praying mantis'd out then i went and ate icecream

Looke

WOAH loving EPIC

smoobles

UPDATE: i didn't see a praying mantis but i did see three turtles and several ducks

ulvir

ulvir

smoobles posted:

UPDATE: i didn't see a praying mantis but i did see three turtles and several ducks

did you take pictures? I want to see three turtles and several ducks

GoodbyeTurtles

smoobles posted:

tell me more about these turtles

smoobles

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

tell me more about these turtles

there were three of them two in the water and one on a log they were normal size turtles of your standard variety

ulvir

ulvir posted:

did you take pictures? I want to see three turtles and several ducks

GoodbyeTurtles

smoobles posted:

there were three of them two in the water and one on a log they were normal size turtles of your standard variety

i'm all about sea turtles myself, but log turtle has my respect and the water turtles are also cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smoobles

sea turtles are cool IMo

• Locked thread